Remembering the one constant in the whirlwind of life right now. The one who will never change, who does not grow tired and weary, who tells me who I really am, who holds my friendships, church family, family, house moves and more in his mighty hand. Moving into the day with that bedrock and discovering peace in the storm.
- acedia Advent Anna autumn baby banter beach beach hut beautiful beauty beer Bible binface birthday blog books brighton broken camp children Christmas church contentment Dad darkness drumming Easter Emmanuel family films food friends friendship fun God grace holiday home hope hove husbandface identity Jesus job joy life Light love maker Mark moving Mum Music parenting peace pride Questions rain rant reality Sarah sonface spiritual direction summer sun sunshine tea thankful tunnel waiting walk weakness wine work writing
- @skerrydreamer @WildLondon Thanks! 2 days ago
- Realising our #30dayswild challenge starts when we are in London for a week. Love the urban challenge :) 2 days ago
- @botherer What are you saying? Lovejoy was the greatest... er. 2 days ago
- RT @motorhomingfam: How has motorhoming impacted your mental health? We have high hopes for the positive impact of this. 2 days ago
- RT @motorhomingfam: Planning our epic road trip in July. Spending a chunk of time in Northumberland. Excited to go dark :) 2 days ago