Driving to my parents house in the sunny sun sunshine. Basking in a countryside just aching to burst into spring. Hanging out with the parents and with the excellent Roz plus nephews and niece. Son1’s joy in his cousins. Good chats with Roz. Lovely care of the grandparents for their five mental grandchildren. Feeling rested and glad of sharing the madness for a day.
- acedia Advent Anna autumn baby banter beach beach hut beautiful beauty beer Bible binface birthday blog books brighton broken camp children Christmas church contentment Dad darkness drumming Easter Emmanuel family films food friends friendship fun God grace holiday home hope hove husbandface identity Jesus job joy life Light love maker Mark moving Mum Music parenting peace pride Questions rain rant reality Sarah sonface spiritual direction summer sun sunshine tea thankful tunnel waiting walk weakness wine work writing
- Oh my life. Yes yes yes. As you were. twitter.com/botherer/statu… 6 days ago
- Trudging on. thelongwalkhome.co.uk/2017/03/18/tru… https://t.co/xw8zUOfZVe 1 week ago
- What I’m into. The February Edition. thelongwalkhome.co.uk/2017/03/08/wha… 2 weeks ago
- For those who asked... here's the link to the sermon from Sunday. onechurchbrighton.org/our-talks 2 weeks ago
- In which we all get sick and then I preached. thelongwalkhome.co.uk/2017/03/05/in-… https://t.co/KVvUfe61VK 2 weeks ago