Tea is a good invention. I recommend anyone passing this way to sit down with a nice cup of tea. That’s all.
- acedia Advent Anna autumn baby banter beach beach hut beautiful beauty beer Bible binface birthday blog books brighton broken camp children Christmas church contentment Dad darkness drumming Easter Emmanuel family films food friends friendship fun God grace holiday home hope hove husbandface identity Jesus job joy life Light love maker Mark moving Mum Music parenting peace pride Questions rain rant reality Sarah sonface spiritual direction summer sun sunshine tea thankful tunnel waiting walk weakness wine work writing
- This is brilliant. Tender. Truthful. Full of hope and reality. And awesome referencing of Greys Anatomy. Really hel… twitter.com/i/web/status/7… 1 day ago
- @BloggerBarney can you be queen soon please? 1 day ago
- Sent out for breakfast out with Bruce. Somehow husbandface sensed my patience with small people was at breaking poi… twitter.com/i/web/status/7… 1 day ago
- As we move into darkness. Light is coming too. thelongwalkhome.co.uk/2016/10/25/as-… https://t.co/uaAxHGDDWZ 2 days ago
- Ecclesiastes for parents: 'There is a time to care; there is a time to receive care.'- @Tanya_Marlow - Sleepy Wasps: tanyamarlow.com/ecclesiastes/ 4 days ago