- acedia Advent Anna autumn baby banter beach beach hut beautiful beauty beer Bible binface birthday blog books brighton broken camp children Christmas church contentment Dad darkness drumming Easter Emmanuel family films food friends friendship fun God grace holiday home hope hove husbandface identity Jesus job joy life Light love maker Mark moving Mum Music parenting peace pride Questions rain rant reality Sarah sonface spiritual direction summer sun sunshine tea thankful tunnel waiting walk weakness wine work writing
- A night without the limpet on me and now this glory from our window. Happy Friday :) https://t.co/Lx7ft2KmwR 3 days ago
- Early or late, you decide… here’s the weekly reflection on life. thelongwalkhome.co.uk/2017/02/16/ear… https://t.co/Wbh5lMJYoN 4 days ago
- @garethjdavies66 @LivingLeaders @KeswickC oooo beautiful and ever so slightly jealous ;) 1 week ago
- @botherer us too! Somehow I knew it might be your thing! We are on episode 4. So funny :) 1 week ago
- @botherer have you seen The Santa Clarita Diet on Netflix? Thoughts? 1 week ago
Tag Archives: binface
I’ve lost count of the people over the years who ask: ‘why is she called Binface?’ I accept that she just is now. When we pray for her, we pray for Binface. Son1 doesn’t know she has another name. I … Continue reading
Thankful for… Lazy Saturday morning with Binface, asking each other the questions from the weekend section of the Guardian, chatting about ‘The God I don’t Understand’, trying to hold the questions together with trust in a God who is in … Continue reading
Thankful for… The arrival of Binface, cuddles, fish pie, trooping off to Sainsbury’s for chocolate and beer.
The utter, utter hilarity of the letting agent today. Really, are you SURE you want this dump? Really? The buzz, the fear, the joy, the insanity, the feeling of free fall as we jump. Telling all this to Binface and … Continue reading
Relief that I’m not really that mental after all. Enjoying the sunshine and exercise kick this morning. Binface, B, Brighton beach and pretty singing. The first shakeaway of the year. Nutella and malted milk biscuits. Mmmm.