- acedia Advent Anna autumn baby banter beach beach hut beautiful beauty beer Bible binface birthday blog books brighton broken camp children Christmas church contentment Dad darkness drumming Easter Emmanuel family films food friends friendship fun God grace holiday home hope hove husbandface identity Jesus job joy life Light love maker Mark moving Mum Music parenting peace pride Questions rain rant reality Sarah sonface spiritual direction summer sun sunshine tea thankful tunnel waiting walk weakness wine work writing
- @garethjdavies66 @Ed_Goode haha. Yeah it contained sandy Cohen from the OC, Susan Kennedy and you as I recall... Ah uccf days! Hope all well 6 hours ago
- @Ed_Goode wasn't @garethjdavies66 going to be in our celebrity tv family we made up that time? Heh. 8 hours ago
- I blame @Tanya_Marlow entirely for the tears coming down my face as I read this. Thanks though ;) https://t.co/gCVDGy59DG 5 days ago
- @alicecrumbs also cuddles from good friends. Letting myself feel crap rather than saying I should be ok. Box sets. Tea. 1 week ago
- @alicecrumbs music that is just mine emotionally, old stuff that has journeyed with me in the dark. Letting myself doubt my dark thoughts. 1 week ago
Tag Archives: binface
I’ve lost count of the people over the years who ask: ‘why is she called Binface?’ I accept that she just is now. When we pray for her, we pray for Binface. Son1 doesn’t know she has another name. I … Continue reading
Thankful for… Lazy Saturday morning with Binface, asking each other the questions from the weekend section of the Guardian, chatting about ‘The God I don’t Understand’, trying to hold the questions together with trust in a God who is in … Continue reading
Thankful for… The arrival of Binface, cuddles, fish pie, trooping off to Sainsbury’s for chocolate and beer.
The utter, utter hilarity of the letting agent today. Really, are you SURE you want this dump? Really? The buzz, the fear, the joy, the insanity, the feeling of free fall as we jump. Telling all this to Binface and … Continue reading
Relief that I’m not really that mental after all. Enjoying the sunshine and exercise kick this morning. Binface, B, Brighton beach and pretty singing. The first shakeaway of the year. Nutella and malted milk biscuits. Mmmm.