- acedia Advent Anna autumn baby banter beach beach hut beautiful beauty beer Bible binface birthday blog books brighton broken camp children Christmas church contentment Dad darkness drumming Easter Emmanuel family films food friends friendship fun God grace holiday home hope hove husbandface identity Jesus job joy life Light love maker Mark moving Mum Music parenting peace pride Questions rain rant reality Sarah sonface spiritual direction summer sun sunshine tea thankful tunnel waiting walk weakness wine work writing
- @AdeleJK yeah, also watching it drooling and then remembering our sugar ban. (Not in force at the moment due to ice cream on throat needs) 11 hours ago
- Got the TV licence. Just for you @BritishBakeOff :) looking forward to the next couple of months of cakey cake. Mmmmm. 13 hours ago
- Holiday diaries. (The one where we find going to a new church a little strange) thelongwalkhome.co.uk/2016/08/23/hol… 1 day ago
- The world of summer pt1 thelongwalkhome.co.uk/2016/08/19/the… 5 days ago
- And I think I'm pretty good at it. 5 days ago
Tag Archives: binface
I’ve lost count of the people over the years who ask: ‘why is she called Binface?’ I accept that she just is now. When we pray for her, we pray for Binface. Son1 doesn’t know she has another name. I … Continue reading
Thankful for… Lazy Saturday morning with Binface, asking each other the questions from the weekend section of the Guardian, chatting about ‘The God I don’t Understand’, trying to hold the questions together with trust in a God who is in … Continue reading
Thankful for… The arrival of Binface, cuddles, fish pie, trooping off to Sainsbury’s for chocolate and beer.
The utter, utter hilarity of the letting agent today. Really, are you SURE you want this dump? Really? The buzz, the fear, the joy, the insanity, the feeling of free fall as we jump. Telling all this to Binface and … Continue reading
Relief that I’m not really that mental after all. Enjoying the sunshine and exercise kick this morning. Binface, B, Brighton beach and pretty singing. The first shakeaway of the year. Nutella and malted milk biscuits. Mmmm.