- acedia Advent Anna autumn baby banter beach beach hut beautiful beauty beer Bible binface birthday blog books brighton broken camp children Christmas church contentment Dad darkness drumming Easter Emmanuel family films food friends friendship fun God grace holiday home hope hove husbandface identity Jesus job joy life Light love maker Mark moving Mum Music parenting peace pride Questions rain rant reality Sarah sonface spiritual direction summer sun sunshine tea thankful tunnel waiting walk weakness wine work writing
- Sent out for breakfast out with Bruce. Somehow husbandface sensed my patience with small people was at breaking poi… twitter.com/i/web/status/7… 7 hours ago
- As we move into darkness. Light is coming too. thelongwalkhome.co.uk/2016/10/25/as-… https://t.co/uaAxHGDDWZ 1 day ago
- Ecclesiastes for parents: 'There is a time to care; there is a time to receive care.'- @Tanya_Marlow - Sleepy Wasps: tanyamarlow.com/ecclesiastes/ 2 days ago
- Week 7. Hello half term :) thelongwalkhome.co.uk/2016/10/23/wee… https://t.co/8z6ssHeXVe 2 days ago
- On realising that loving my neighbour starts with the people in front of me each day.... thelongwalkhome.co.uk/2016/10/18/tho… 1 week ago
Tag Archives: beer
Thankful for… The arrival of Binface, cuddles, fish pie, trooping off to Sainsbury’s for chocolate and beer.
Sitting in the garden drinking beer and reading Life Together by Bonhoeffer with the Hollingbury crew. Deep thoughts and good chat.