- acedia Advent Anna autumn baby banter beach beach hut beautiful beauty beer Bible binface birthday blog books brighton broken camp children Christmas church contentment Dad darkness drumming Easter Emmanuel family films food friends friendship fun God grace holiday home hope hove husbandface identity Jesus job joy life Light love maker Mark moving Mum Music parenting peace pride Questions rain rant reality Sarah sonface spiritual direction summer sun sunshine tea thankful tunnel waiting walk weakness wine work writing
- @Ed_Goode thanks mate. Appreciate :) 1 week ago
- Reflecting on life in the desert right now. On cups of water and shade in the heat. thelongwalkhome.co.uk/2016/07/17/gaz… 1 week ago
- Gazing at the view. thelongwalkhome.co.uk/2016/07/17/gaz… https://t.co/GF6FFrtCdz 1 week ago
- @Karenfjones @pete_carrington will there be less pj wearing then?! 1 week ago
- Feels like the end of the fellowship, but glad and so thankful it's not the end of all things or the end of the story... 2 weeks ago
Tag Archives: beer
Thankful for… The arrival of Binface, cuddles, fish pie, trooping off to Sainsbury’s for chocolate and beer.
Sitting in the garden drinking beer and reading Life Together by Bonhoeffer with the Hollingbury crew. Deep thoughts and good chat.