- acedia Advent Anna autumn baby banter beach beach hut beautiful beauty beer Bible binface birthday blog books brighton broken camp children Christmas church contentment Dad darkness drumming Easter Emmanuel family films food friends friendship fun God grace holiday home hope hove husbandface identity Jesus job joy life Light love maker Mark moving Mum Music parenting peace pride Questions rain rant reality Sarah sonface spiritual direction summer sun sunshine tea thankful tunnel waiting walk weakness wine work writing
- Mr tumble makes me feel exhausted just looking at him. 12 hours ago
- Driving to church singing loudly to the Spice Girls picking up coffee on the way. Sunday morning survival tactics. 15 hours ago
- Here's a less lazy way of saying- this looks incredibly helpful. Spread the word. counsellinganywhere.com/#why-do-therap… 2 days ago
- Very awesome resource. Well worth checking out. twitter.com/tanya_marlow/s… 2 days ago
- @garethjdavies66 @Ed_Goode haha. Yeah it contained sandy Cohen from the OC, Susan Kennedy and you as I recall... Ah uccf days! Hope all well 3 days ago
Tag Archives: beer
Thankful for… The arrival of Binface, cuddles, fish pie, trooping off to Sainsbury’s for chocolate and beer.
Sitting in the garden drinking beer and reading Life Together by Bonhoeffer with the Hollingbury crew. Deep thoughts and good chat.