Thankful for… Lazy Saturday morning with Binface, asking each other the questions from the weekend section of the Guardian, chatting about ‘The God I don’t Understand’, trying to hold the questions together with trust in a God who is in charge and who is very good, loving that He is wide and expansive and we can’t wrap up what it means to believe in him into nice neat packaged arguments or answers. Loving that this walk home is about relationship, love and hanging onto big fat truth in the midst of that. Bumping into John and Mandy at the cinema and going way out of our comfort zones for dinner in the suburbs of Hove.
- acedia Advent Anna autumn baby banter beach beach hut beautiful beauty beer Bible binface birthday blog books brighton broken camp children Christmas church contentment Dad darkness drumming Easter Emmanuel family films food friends friendship fun God grace holiday home hope hove husbandface identity Jesus job joy life Light love maker Mark moving Mum Music parenting peace pride Questions rain rant reality Sarah sonface spiritual direction summer sun sunshine tea thankful tunnel waiting walk weakness wine work writing
- @skerrydreamer @WildLondon Thanks! 1 day ago
- Realising our #30dayswild challenge starts when we are in London for a week. Love the urban challenge :) 1 day ago
- @botherer What are you saying? Lovejoy was the greatest... er. 1 day ago
- RT @motorhomingfam: How has motorhoming impacted your mental health? We have high hopes for the positive impact of this. 1 day ago
- RT @motorhomingfam: Planning our epic road trip in July. Spending a chunk of time in Northumberland. Excited to go dark :) 1 day ago