Thankful for… A husbandface who lets me cry all over him, tells me it’s going to be alright and who puts me in God’s hands. Chilling with the Mums in our escape from the children morning at church. Topics discussed: AV, Quantum Physics and the Royal Wedding… Heading through the pretty villages of Sussex to Mum and Dad’s new pad, enjoying their Grand Designs ambitions and my question of… “so which walls are staying where they are…?”. Pottering around Liphook together in the sunshine and loving the peaceful vibe in their house. So thankful for my family.
- acedia Advent Anna autumn baby banter beach beach hut beautiful beauty beer Bible binface birthday blog books brighton broken camp children Christmas church contentment Dad darkness despair drumming Easter Emmanuel family films food friends friendship fun God grace holiday home hope hove husbandface identity Jesus joy life Light love maker Mark moving Mum Music parenting peace pride Questions rain rant reality Sarah sonface spiritual direction summer sun sunshine tea thankful tunnel waiting walk weakness wine work writing
- Another one of those weekly round ups thelongwalkhome.co.uk/2017/07/21/ano… https://t.co/lORSi7tJ6D 2 days ago
- @botherer Hmmm. Although- 'Amazing' might be taking it too far. More bearable than most :) 1 week ago
- @botherer What?? It's amazing. He's so kind and helpful. And it's better than mike the flipping knight ;) 1 week ago
- If anyone is missing Jason Donovan I can recommend Boj as a way of hearing his dulcet tones again :) he is Boj's singing dad :) love it. 1 week ago
- I'm not all that impressed with tennis right now either :( 1 week ago