Thankful for… A husbandface who lets me cry all over him, tells me it’s going to be alright and who puts me in God’s hands. Chilling with the Mums in our escape from the children morning at church. Topics discussed: AV, Quantum Physics and the Royal Wedding… Heading through the pretty villages of Sussex to Mum and Dad’s new pad, enjoying their Grand Designs ambitions and my question of… “so which walls are staying where they are…?”. Pottering around Liphook together in the sunshine and loving the peaceful vibe in their house. So thankful for my family.
- acedia Advent Anna autumn baby banter beach beach hut beautiful beauty beer Bible binface birthday blog books brighton broken camp children Christmas church contentment Dad darkness drumming Easter Emmanuel family films food friends friendship fun God grace holiday home hope hove husbandface identity Jesus job joy life Light love maker Mark moving Mum Music parenting peace pride Questions rain rant reality Sarah sonface spiritual direction summer sun sunshine tea thankful tunnel waiting walk weakness wine work writing
- @skerrydreamer @WildLondon Thanks! 1 day ago
- Realising our #30dayswild challenge starts when we are in London for a week. Love the urban challenge :) 1 day ago
- @botherer What are you saying? Lovejoy was the greatest... er. 1 day ago
- RT @motorhomingfam: How has motorhoming impacted your mental health? We have high hopes for the positive impact of this. 1 day ago
- RT @motorhomingfam: Planning our epic road trip in July. Spending a chunk of time in Northumberland. Excited to go dark :) 1 day ago