That moment in the day when I stare at the two beautiful boys in front of me and marvel that they came out of me. They were formed in me. I am their mother. That moment when my heart breaks with joy at the wonder, the fear, the sheer insanity of bringing life into this world. That moment when I wonder what life will bring them and us and know we are in this for the long haul and there is nothing, nothing I’d rather be doing in this life.
- acedia Advent Anna autumn baby banter beach beach hut beautiful beauty beer Bible binface birthday blog books brighton broken camp children Christmas church contentment Dad darkness drumming Easter Emmanuel family films food friends friendship fun God grace holiday home hope hove husbandface identity Jesus job joy life Light love maker Mark moving Mum Music parenting peace pride Questions rain rant reality Sarah sonface spiritual direction summer sun sunshine tea thankful tunnel waiting walk weakness wine work writing
- Husbandface helping parent teacher relations. Worth a read :) twitter.com/doing_learning… 2 hours ago
- @Tanya_Marlow Thanks lovely but ah the irony- I always think, I'm not offering much with my reviews, not like that… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
- What I’ve been reading, a bumper March-April edition. thelongwalkhome.co.uk/2017/04/26/wha… https://t.co/rBNNwhLqeo 1 day ago
- The second week of the holidays… The one with the Motorhome adventure… thelongwalkhome.co.uk/2017/04/25/the… https://t.co/wnHVC2aAEP 2 days ago
- The first week of the holidays… thelongwalkhome.co.uk/2017/04/17/the… https://t.co/CjjOUJQXx6 1 week ago