The arrival of Anna and Sarah into our flat, cooking colourful soup and making amazing Lemon cake, talking, laughing, sighing together. Sharing lives and recognising again the need to fight for contentment, to not compare lives and to be thankful where we are right now. So ridiculously grateful to God for years of friendship and support of each other. Fun evening in watching the end of West Wing for the umpteenth time and delighting in our old friends with husbandface.
- acedia Advent Anna autumn baby banter beach beach hut beautiful beauty beer Bible binface birthday blog books brighton broken camp children Christmas church contentment Dad darkness drumming Easter Emmanuel family films food friends friendship fun God grace holiday home hope hove husbandface identity Jesus job joy life Light love maker Mark moving Mum Music parenting peace pride Questions rain rant reality Sarah sonface spiritual direction summer sun sunshine tea thankful tunnel waiting walk weakness wine work writing
- Overly excited about the extra hour we don't have to fill before church tmw morning. And the light evenings :) it's sprrrrinnngg! 4 days ago
- Oh my life. Yes yes yes. As you were. twitter.com/botherer/statu… 1 week ago
- Trudging on. thelongwalkhome.co.uk/2017/03/18/tru… https://t.co/xw8zUOfZVe 1 week ago
- What I’m into. The February Edition. thelongwalkhome.co.uk/2017/03/08/wha… 3 weeks ago
- For those who asked... here's the link to the sermon from Sunday. onechurchbrighton.org/our-talks 3 weeks ago