Jenny’s last day at work, lunch out, ice cream on the beach, heading over to the pier after work and winning bubble mixture on the arcades, sadly failing to get on any rides before they shut, beautiful sunset over the sea, fish and chips, walking over to the Marina, husbandface trouncing everyone at bowling, playing on the arcade games, husbandface seemingly winning everything, being guitar heros (basic level only… medium was a little bit out of our reach), the endless taunting of Rob’s lightweight moments over the last year, our flat being very close to town and thus easy to sink into our lovely bed at the end of a fun evening.
- acedia Advent Anna autumn baby banter beach beach hut beautiful beauty beer Bible binface birthday blog books brighton broken camp children Christmas church contentment Dad darkness drumming Easter Emmanuel family films food friends friendship fun God grace holiday home hope hove husbandface identity Jesus job joy life Light love maker Mark moving Mum Music parenting peace pride Questions rain rant reality Sarah sonface spiritual direction summer sun sunshine tea thankful tunnel waiting walk weakness wine work writing
- Loving it :) twitter.com/motorhomingfam… 1 day ago
- @botherer Wow. Planning on a visit this summer and hopefully to see you guys too! 1 day ago
- Such an interesting film. @AdeleJK and @lazbash you seen it? Feels like one we could talk abt for hrs. twitter.com/motorhomingfam… 2 days ago
- Fairly desperate for this to begin. Here's why we are going :) only 8 weeks to go! …otorhomingfamily.doingandlearning.com/why-are-we-goi… 2 days ago
- Not sure it helps if my muttered I forgive yous sound as meaningful as my son's apologies.. 2 days ago