Thankful for… Our church family, crazy games of hide and seek with small children, roast chicken, sunshine, daffodils, sitting out on our balcony and reading the paper, chatting through life together, tea and prayer around the kitchen table, the anticipation of long summer evenings and Nehemiah 9- the crazy steadfast love of God breaking me open again.
- acedia Advent Anna autumn baby banter beach beach hut beautiful beauty beer Bible binface birthday blog books brighton broken camp children Christmas church contentment Dad darkness drumming Easter Emmanuel family films food friends friendship fun God grace holiday home hope hove husbandface identity Jesus job joy life Light love maker Mark moving Mum Music parenting peace pride Questions rain rant reality Sarah sonface spiritual direction summer sun sunshine tea thankful tunnel waiting walk weakness wine work writing
- Husbandface helping parent teacher relations. Worth a read :) twitter.com/doing_learning… 2 hours ago
- @Tanya_Marlow Thanks lovely but ah the irony- I always think, I'm not offering much with my reviews, not like that… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
- What I’ve been reading, a bumper March-April edition. thelongwalkhome.co.uk/2017/04/26/wha… https://t.co/rBNNwhLqeo 1 day ago
- The second week of the holidays… The one with the Motorhome adventure… thelongwalkhome.co.uk/2017/04/25/the… https://t.co/wnHVC2aAEP 2 days ago
- The first week of the holidays… thelongwalkhome.co.uk/2017/04/17/the… https://t.co/CjjOUJQXx6 1 week ago