Thankful for… Our church family, crazy games of hide and seek with small children, roast chicken, sunshine, daffodils, sitting out on our balcony and reading the paper, chatting through life together, tea and prayer around the kitchen table, the anticipation of long summer evenings and Nehemiah 9- the crazy steadfast love of God breaking me open again.
- acedia Advent Anna autumn baby banter beach beach hut beautiful beauty beer Bible binface birthday blog books brighton broken camp children Christmas church contentment Dad darkness drumming Easter Emmanuel family films food friends friendship fun God grace holiday home hope hove husbandface identity Jesus job joy life Light love maker Mark moving Mum Music parenting peace pride Questions rain rant reality Sarah sonface spiritual direction summer sun sunshine tea thankful tunnel waiting walk weakness wine work writing
- @botherer 15th August? 1 day ago
- Attempting to fit as much into the longest day as possible. Next step. Camping in wales :) unplugging for a few days :) 3 days ago
- I've lived by the sea for 14 years. Today was the first day I've swam in it. Here's to many more times :) 3 days ago
- @botherer You so cool :) 3 days ago
- RT @RobGMacfarlane: Word of the Solstice day: "grimlins" - northern summer night-hours when dusk blends into dawn & the day's end meets its… 3 days ago