Very thankful for… Mum and Dad, attending their last service at St Saviours, saying a last goodbye to my childhood home, grateful for the refuge it’s been for me over the years, the love and nurture of amazing parents and a God who has worked in and through their lives over the last 25 years in Guildford. Excited about their new move and very thankful for their steadfast love, perseverance as parents, example in sticking with marriage and for their friendship over the years.
- acedia Advent Anna autumn baby banter beach beach hut beautiful beauty beer Bible binface birthday blog books brighton broken camp children Christmas church contentment Dad darkness drumming Easter Emmanuel family films food friends friendship fun God grace holiday home hope hove husbandface identity Jesus job joy life Light love maker Mark moving Mum Music parenting peace pride Questions rain rant reality Sarah sonface spiritual direction summer sun sunshine tea thankful tunnel waiting walk weakness wine work writing
- @skerrydreamer @WildLondon Thanks! 2 days ago
- Realising our #30dayswild challenge starts when we are in London for a week. Love the urban challenge :) 2 days ago
- @botherer What are you saying? Lovejoy was the greatest... er. 2 days ago
- RT @motorhomingfam: How has motorhoming impacted your mental health? We have high hopes for the positive impact of this. 2 days ago
- RT @motorhomingfam: Planning our epic road trip in July. Spending a chunk of time in Northumberland. Excited to go dark :) 2 days ago