Very thankful for… Mum and Dad, attending their last service at St Saviours, saying a last goodbye to my childhood home, grateful for the refuge it’s been for me over the years, the love and nurture of amazing parents and a God who has worked in and through their lives over the last 25 years in Guildford. Excited about their new move and very thankful for their steadfast love, perseverance as parents, example in sticking with marriage and for their friendship over the years.
- acedia Advent Anna autumn baby banter beach beach hut beautiful beauty beer Bible binface birthday blog books brighton broken camp children Christmas church contentment Dad darkness despair drumming Easter Emmanuel family films food friends friendship fun God grace holiday home hope hove husbandface identity Jesus joy life Light love maker Mark moving Mum Music parenting peace pride Questions rain rant reality Sarah sonface spiritual direction summer sun sunshine tea thankful tunnel waiting walk weakness wine work writing
- #Those who wait… thelongwalkhome.co.uk/2017/10/18/tho… https://t.co/dqfZ4eT7CO 3 days ago
- Processing parenting once more… thelongwalkhome.co.uk/2017/10/10/pro… https://t.co/1uVWSXKD00 1 week ago
- Just another weekly roundup… thelongwalkhome.co.uk/2017/09/29/jus… https://t.co/UnCQDQgdYD 3 weeks ago
- One of those weeks… in which the black dog makes an unwelcome appearance. thelongwalkhome.co.uk/2017/09/15/one… https://t.co/7Bmcc8fYF0 1 month ago
- What I’ve read, the July and August Edition. thelongwalkhome.co.uk/2017/09/05/wha… https://t.co/F6l83a8Zib 1 month ago