Unsurprisingly I find it very easy to be thankful on sunny Saturdays. Fresh bread for breakfast, making muffins, cycling alongside a sparkly sea, reading Hebrews on the beach and crying at the wonder of Jesus, lunch with an old friend, laughter, eating cheese and more fresh bread, olives, pottering along the sea front for walks and chats. Another old friend to laugh with and the prospect of food out with lovely people tonight. Happy sigh.
- acedia Advent Anna autumn baby banter beach beach hut beautiful beauty beer Bible binface birthday blog books brighton broken camp children Christmas church contentment Dad darkness drumming Easter Emmanuel family films food friends friendship fun God grace holiday home hope hove husbandface identity Jesus job joy life Light love maker Mark moving Mum Music parenting peace pride Questions rain rant reality Sarah sonface spiritual direction summer sun sunshine tea thankful tunnel waiting walk weakness wine work writing
- Anyone know?! twitter.com/motorhomingfam… 10 hours ago
- @botherer Really I have no answers just a lot of been there and are still there at times. Solidarity? Feeling it wi… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
- @botherer Patient reassurance (easier to say than do) it is a phase. It will end.It sucks. You are not… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
- @botherer 15th August? 3 days ago
- Attempting to fit as much into the longest day as possible. Next step. Camping in wales :) unplugging for a few days :) 5 days ago