Unsurprisingly I find it very easy to be thankful on sunny Saturdays. Fresh bread for breakfast, making muffins, cycling alongside a sparkly sea, reading Hebrews on the beach and crying at the wonder of Jesus, lunch with an old friend, laughter, eating cheese and more fresh bread, olives, pottering along the sea front for walks and chats. Another old friend to laugh with and the prospect of food out with lovely people tonight. Happy sigh.
- acedia Advent Anna autumn baby banter beach beach hut beautiful beauty beer Bible binface birthday blog books brighton broken camp children Christmas church contentment Dad darkness despair drumming Easter Emmanuel family films food friends friendship fun God grace holiday home hope hove husbandface identity Jesus joy life Light love maker Mark moving Mum Music parenting peace pride Questions rain rant reality Sarah sonface spiritual direction summer sun sunshine tea thankful tunnel waiting walk weakness wine work writing
- One of those weeks… in which the black dog makes an unwelcome appearance. thelongwalkhome.co.uk/2017/09/15/one… https://t.co/7Bmcc8fYF0 6 days ago
- What I’ve read, the July and August Edition. thelongwalkhome.co.uk/2017/09/05/wha… https://t.co/F6l83a8Zib 2 weeks ago
- Weekly roundup returns thelongwalkhome.co.uk/2017/09/01/wee… https://t.co/nrEpw7sqvw 2 weeks ago
- Evening snapshot thelongwalkhome.co.uk/2017/08/22/eve… https://t.co/1I0irCIeVQ 1 month ago
- Another one of those weekly round ups thelongwalkhome.co.uk/2017/07/21/ano… https://t.co/lORSi7tJ6D 2 months ago