Unsurprisingly I find it very easy to be thankful on sunny Saturdays. Fresh bread for breakfast, making muffins, cycling alongside a sparkly sea, reading Hebrews on the beach and crying at the wonder of Jesus, lunch with an old friend, laughter, eating cheese and more fresh bread, olives, pottering along the sea front for walks and chats. Another old friend to laugh with and the prospect of food out with lovely people tonight. Happy sigh.
- acedia Advent Anna autumn baby banter beach beach hut beautiful beauty beer Bible binface birthday blog books brighton broken camp children Christmas church contentment Dad darkness drumming Easter Emmanuel family films food friends friendship fun God grace holiday home hope hove husbandface identity Jesus job joy life Light love maker Mark moving Mum Music parenting peace pride Questions rain rant reality Sarah sonface spiritual direction summer sun sunshine tea thankful tunnel waiting walk weakness wine work writing
- Husbandface helping parent teacher relations. Worth a read :) twitter.com/doing_learning… 2 hours ago
- @Tanya_Marlow Thanks lovely but ah the irony- I always think, I'm not offering much with my reviews, not like that… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
- What I’ve been reading, a bumper March-April edition. thelongwalkhome.co.uk/2017/04/26/wha… https://t.co/rBNNwhLqeo 1 day ago
- The second week of the holidays… The one with the Motorhome adventure… thelongwalkhome.co.uk/2017/04/25/the… https://t.co/wnHVC2aAEP 2 days ago
- The first week of the holidays… thelongwalkhome.co.uk/2017/04/17/the… https://t.co/CjjOUJQXx6 1 week ago