Thankful for… Finding an old CD entitled Random. Putting it on whilst driving home and singing along very very loudly to R Kelly’s Ignition, Simon and Garfunkel’s Celia, Eddi Reader’s Swimming Song, The Smith’s How Soon is Now and other random delights. Glad the CD lived up to it’s name. Also glad for husbandface’s ADHDman moments bringing me out of work grump and into the joy of the weekend.
- acedia Advent Anna autumn baby banter beach beach hut beautiful beauty beer Bible binface birthday blog books brighton broken camp children Christmas church contentment Dad darkness drumming Easter Emmanuel family films food friends friendship fun God grace holiday home hope hove husbandface identity Jesus job joy life Light love maker Mark moving Mum Music parenting peace pride Questions rain rant reality Sarah sonface spiritual direction summer sun sunshine tea thankful tunnel waiting walk weakness wine work writing
- Anyone know?! twitter.com/motorhomingfam… 10 hours ago
- @botherer Really I have no answers just a lot of been there and are still there at times. Solidarity? Feeling it wi… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
- @botherer Patient reassurance (easier to say than do) it is a phase. It will end.It sucks. You are not… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
- @botherer 15th August? 3 days ago
- Attempting to fit as much into the longest day as possible. Next step. Camping in wales :) unplugging for a few days :) 5 days ago