Thankful for… Looking back over old photos from our different pasts. Thankful for the God who walked with us this far and will be with us to the end. Grateful for hands that have held us. Trying to remember that today is all we have and live well in it.
- acedia Advent Anna autumn baby banter beach beach hut beautiful beauty beer Bible binface birthday blog books brighton broken camp children Christmas church contentment Dad darkness despair drumming Easter Emmanuel family films food friends friendship fun God grace holiday home hope hove husbandface identity Jesus joy life Light love maker Mark moving Mum Music parenting peace pride Questions rain rant reality Sarah sonface spiritual direction summer sun sunshine tea thankful tunnel waiting walk weakness wine work writing
- #Those who wait… thelongwalkhome.co.uk/2017/10/18/tho… https://t.co/dqfZ4eT7CO 1 day ago
- Processing parenting once more… thelongwalkhome.co.uk/2017/10/10/pro… https://t.co/1uVWSXKD00 1 week ago
- Just another weekly roundup… thelongwalkhome.co.uk/2017/09/29/jus… https://t.co/UnCQDQgdYD 2 weeks ago
- One of those weeks… in which the black dog makes an unwelcome appearance. thelongwalkhome.co.uk/2017/09/15/one… https://t.co/7Bmcc8fYF0 1 month ago
- What I’ve read, the July and August Edition. thelongwalkhome.co.uk/2017/09/05/wha… https://t.co/F6l83a8Zib 1 month ago