Thankful for… The epic feast of the evening, bring and share dinners always being the way to over cater and enjoy lots of lovely food. The 15 people crammed into our living room, laughing, chatting and thankful to God for this being what church is all about.
- acedia Advent Anna autumn baby banter beach beach hut beautiful beauty beer Bible binface birthday blog books brighton broken camp children Christmas church contentment Dad darkness drumming Easter Emmanuel family films food friends friendship fun God grace holiday home hope hove husbandface identity Jesus job joy life Light love maker Mark moving Mum Music parenting peace pride Questions rain rant reality Sarah sonface spiritual direction summer sun sunshine tea thankful tunnel waiting walk weakness wine work writing
- Overly excited about the extra hour we don't have to fill before church tmw morning. And the light evenings :) it's sprrrrinnngg! 4 days ago
- Oh my life. Yes yes yes. As you were. twitter.com/botherer/statu… 1 week ago
- Trudging on. thelongwalkhome.co.uk/2017/03/18/tru… https://t.co/xw8zUOfZVe 1 week ago
- What I’m into. The February Edition. thelongwalkhome.co.uk/2017/03/08/wha… 3 weeks ago
- For those who asked... here's the link to the sermon from Sunday. onechurchbrighton.org/our-talks 3 weeks ago