Thankful for… The epic feast of the evening, bring and share dinners always being the way to over cater and enjoy lots of lovely food. The 15 people crammed into our living room, laughing, chatting and thankful to God for this being what church is all about.
- acedia Advent Anna autumn baby banter beach beach hut beautiful beauty beer Bible binface birthday blog books brighton broken camp children Christmas church contentment Dad darkness despair drumming Easter Emmanuel family films food friends friendship fun God grace holiday home hope hove husbandface identity Jesus joy life Light love maker Mark moving Mum Music parenting peace pride Questions rain rant reality Sarah sonface spiritual direction summer sun sunshine tea thankful tunnel waiting walk weakness wine work writing
- Another one of those weekly round ups thelongwalkhome.co.uk/2017/07/21/ano… https://t.co/lORSi7tJ6D 1 day ago
- @botherer Hmmm. Although- 'Amazing' might be taking it too far. More bearable than most :) 1 week ago
- @botherer What?? It's amazing. He's so kind and helpful. And it's better than mike the flipping knight ;) 1 week ago
- If anyone is missing Jason Donovan I can recommend Boj as a way of hearing his dulcet tones again :) he is Boj's singing dad :) love it. 1 week ago
- I'm not all that impressed with tennis right now either :( 1 week ago