Thankful for… A day of enjoyable work in the office, the lovely evening with a colleague of Husbandface chatting and helping her learn how to cook (well I proffered ‘helpful’ suggestions from the sidelines whilst he taught). Also chatting to the lovely Matthew Arnold (and his parents), making him smile and laugh as we played peekaboo over skype, loving his cheeky grin.
- acedia Advent Anna autumn baby banter beach beach hut beautiful beauty beer Bible binface birthday blog books brighton broken camp children Christmas church contentment Dad darkness drumming Easter Emmanuel family films food friends friendship fun God grace holiday home hope hove husbandface identity Jesus job joy life Light love maker Mark moving Mum Music parenting peace pride Questions rain rant reality Sarah sonface spiritual direction summer sun sunshine tea thankful tunnel waiting walk weakness wine work writing
- Well hello there new blog :) come along for some outdoor fun and a motorhome adventure this summer twitter.com/motorhomingfam… 1 hour ago
- The start of our motorhoming adventures, come on over :) twitter.com/motorhomingfam… 8 hours ago
- News and a New Blog thelongwalkhome.co.uk/2017/05/24/new… https://t.co/PGeoKn8BRm 8 hours ago
- @dolearning Not angoras? 1 day ago
- @skerrydreamer @WildLondon Thanks! 3 days ago