Thankful for… A day of enjoyable work in the office, the lovely evening with a colleague of Husbandface chatting and helping her learn how to cook (well I proffered ‘helpful’ suggestions from the sidelines whilst he taught). Also chatting to the lovely Matthew Arnold (and his parents), making him smile and laugh as we played peekaboo over skype, loving his cheeky grin.
- acedia Advent Anna autumn baby banter beach beach hut beautiful beauty beer Bible binface birthday blog books brighton broken camp children Christmas church contentment Dad darkness despair drumming Easter Emmanuel family films food friends friendship fun God grace holiday home hope hove husbandface identity Jesus joy life Light love maker Mark moving Mum Music parenting peace pride Questions rain rant reality Sarah sonface spiritual direction summer sun sunshine tea thankful tunnel waiting walk weakness wine work writing
- Another one of those weekly round ups thelongwalkhome.co.uk/2017/07/21/ano… https://t.co/lORSi7tJ6D 1 day ago
- @botherer Hmmm. Although- 'Amazing' might be taking it too far. More bearable than most :) 1 week ago
- @botherer What?? It's amazing. He's so kind and helpful. And it's better than mike the flipping knight ;) 1 week ago
- If anyone is missing Jason Donovan I can recommend Boj as a way of hearing his dulcet tones again :) he is Boj's singing dad :) love it. 1 week ago
- I'm not all that impressed with tennis right now either :( 1 week ago