And so I am back at home. Glad to be back, glad to have been on a conference of life changing eternal value. Ready to sleep for a long long time. Ready to put my soul back in the hands of it’s repairer and restorer. I’m too tired to reflect and remember the last week here. And maybe none of it can be put into words. God is still God, the Gospel is still true and heaven is real. That’s enough for me right now, tea, good music, friends and more sleep are calling me.
- acedia Advent Anna autumn baby banter beach beach hut beautiful beauty beer Bible binface birthday blog books brighton broken camp children Christmas church contentment Dad darkness drumming Easter Emmanuel family films food friends friendship fun God grace holiday home hope hove husbandface identity Jesus job joy life Light love maker Mark moving Mum Music parenting peace pride Questions rain rant reality Sarah sonface spiritual direction summer sun sunshine tea thankful tunnel waiting walk weakness wine work writing
- Fun #30DaysWild on Day 28 cycling through the clouds and memories. …otorhomingfamily.doingandlearning.com/30-days-of-wil… 15 minutes ago
- Reading Charlotte's Web to son1, whilst knowing some of the ending... 22 hours ago
- Anyone know?! twitter.com/motorhomingfam… 1 day ago
- @botherer Really I have no answers just a lot of been there and are still there at times. Solidarity? Feeling it wi… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 days ago
- @botherer Patient reassurance (easier to say than do) it is a phase. It will end.It sucks. You are not… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 days ago