This is my 101st post. That should, in my mind, be accompained by lots of balloons, cheering and crowd applause. Anyway, I can’t be bothered with lots of effects, grandiose statements and the like. Today I would like to talk about cake. I have just baked a cake. It is a rather lovely lemon cake. I am proud of my cake. Baking is wonderful, mainly because you achieve something at the end of the process. You put some ingredients together, put them in an oven and twenty minutes later a cake comes out. Genius. If only all of life worked like that.
- acedia Advent Anna autumn baby banter beach beach hut beautiful beauty beer Bible binface birthday blog books brighton broken camp children Christmas church contentment Dad darkness despair drumming Easter Emmanuel family films food friends friendship fun God grace holiday home hope hove husbandface identity Jesus joy life Light love maker Mark moving Mum Music parenting peace pride Questions rain rant reality Sarah sonface spiritual direction summer sun sunshine tea thankful tunnel waiting walk weakness wine work writing
- Another one of those weekly round ups thelongwalkhome.co.uk/2017/07/21/ano… https://t.co/lORSi7tJ6D 1 month ago
- @botherer Hmmm. Although- 'Amazing' might be taking it too far. More bearable than most :) 1 month ago
- @botherer What?? It's amazing. He's so kind and helpful. And it's better than mike the flipping knight ;) 1 month ago
- If anyone is missing Jason Donovan I can recommend Boj as a way of hearing his dulcet tones again :) he is Boj's singing dad :) love it. 1 month ago
- I'm not all that impressed with tennis right now either :( 1 month ago