Not as many as I had hoped but 1 a week isn’t so bad for the year we’ve had… As ever the absolute recommends are in bold.
1. A Manual for Heartache- Cathy Rentzenbrink
2. The 10,000 doors of January- Alix E Harrow
3. Diary of a Young Naturalist- Dara McAnulty
4. Everything is Spiritual – Rob Bell
5. The Wild Silence – Raynor Winn
6. Ask Again Yes- Mary Beth Keane
7. Utopia Avenue- David Mitchell
8. Dear Reader- Cathy Rentzenbrink
9. Lectio Divina- Christine Valters Painter
10. Once Upon a River- Diane Setterfield
11. Rumblestar- Abi Elpinstone
12. Queenie- Candice Carty-Williams
13. Beartown – Fredrick Backman
14. Night Music- JoJo Moyes
15. Faith after Doubt- Brian McClaren.
16. How the Bible Actually Works- Pete Enns.
17. The Trick To Time- Kit de Waal.
18. The Switch – Beth O’Leary
19. Mum and Dad- Joanna Trollope.
20. All the Lonely People- Mike Gayle.
21. The Colour of Water- James McBride.
22. The Woman Who Stole My Life- Marian Keyes
23. The Frequency of Us- Keith Stuart
24. Lullaby Beach- Stella Duffy
25. The Children of Castle Rock- Natasha Farrant
26. Jungledrop- Abi Elphinstone
27. Gift from the Sea- Anne Morrow Lindbergh
28. The Forgiveness Project- Marina Cantacuzino
29. Grown Ups- Marian Keyes
30. How to Train a Dragon- Cressida Cowell
31. The Vanishing Half- Brit Bennett
32. The Three of us- Ruth Jones
33. On Looking- Alexandra Horowitz
34.Wild- Kristin Hannah
35. The Preaching Life- Barbara Brown Taylor
36. Days of Wonder- Keith Stuart
37. The Anthropocene Reviewed – John Green (If I could put this in bold twice I would, absolute book of the year)
38. Home Stretch- Graham Norton
39. Nothing But Blue Sky – Kathleen MacMahon
40. The Truants- Kate Weinberg
41. Thin Places- Kerri ni Dochartaigh
42. Let Your Life Speak- Parker Palmer
43. The Dutch House- Ann Patchett
44. Ordinary Grace- William Kent Kruger
45. Clock of Stars- Francesca Gibbons
46. God is not a white man- Chine McDonald
47. Boy made of Blocks -Keith Stuart
48. Phosphorescence- Julia Baird
49. Anxious People- Fredrik Backman
50. Us against you- Fredrik Backman
51. The Last Resort- Jan Carson
52. Can you see me? – Libby Scott and Rebecca Westcott
53. The Family Experience of PDA- Eliza Fricker