This one has to be handed over to Linus and Charlie Brown. Happy Christmas everyone. Remember hope, the wonder of Jesus and that when the wrapping paper has been shredded, the food demolished and the day over that there is still hope in this world, the promised one will come and there will be a day when all our tears will be wiped away and our hearts will know true everlasting joy. As in the Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe Christmas coming marks the beginning of the end to the everlasting winter. We have an end in sight. Spring is coming. Rejoice, Rejoice, Emmanuel has come to us.
- acedia Advent Anna autumn baby banter beach beach hut beautiful beauty beer Bible binface birthday blog books brighton broken camp children Christmas church contentment Dad darkness drumming Easter Emmanuel family films food friends friendship fun God grace holiday home hope hove husbandface identity Jesus job joy life Light love maker Mark moving Mum Music parenting peace pride Questions rain rant reality Sarah sonface spiritual direction summer sun sunshine tea thankful tunnel waiting walk weakness wine work writing
- Loving it :) twitter.com/motorhomingfam… 1 day ago
- @botherer Wow. Planning on a visit this summer and hopefully to see you guys too! 1 day ago
- Such an interesting film. @AdeleJK and @lazbash you seen it? Feels like one we could talk abt for hrs. twitter.com/motorhomingfam… 2 days ago
- Fairly desperate for this to begin. Here's why we are going :) only 8 weeks to go! …otorhomingfamily.doingandlearning.com/why-are-we-goi… 2 days ago
- Not sure it helps if my muttered I forgive yous sound as meaningful as my son's apologies.. 2 days ago