Two years ago we walked/skipped back down the aisle to this song, excited to be married and delighted to share the day with our friends and family. We were also delighted to be part of the overflowing Joy of the Lord who has come, who rules the world with truth and grace and who has wonderful love for us. I don’t care if it’s cheesy, I love this Chris Tomlin bouncy joy version.
- acedia Advent Anna autumn baby banter beach beach hut beautiful beauty beer Bible binface birthday blog books brighton broken camp children Christmas church contentment Dad darkness drumming Easter Emmanuel family films food friends friendship fun God grace holiday home hope hove husbandface identity Jesus job joy life Light love maker Mark moving Mum Music parenting peace pride Questions rain rant reality Sarah sonface spiritual direction summer sun sunshine tea thankful tunnel waiting walk weakness wine work writing
- Anyone know?! twitter.com/motorhomingfam… 10 hours ago
- @botherer Really I have no answers just a lot of been there and are still there at times. Solidarity? Feeling it wi… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
- @botherer Patient reassurance (easier to say than do) it is a phase. It will end.It sucks. You are not… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
- @botherer 15th August? 3 days ago
- Attempting to fit as much into the longest day as possible. Next step. Camping in wales :) unplugging for a few days :) 5 days ago