Thankful for.. Good Friday, a curtain torn in two, our only hope being the best and most solid hope, darkness covering the land as the punishment brings us peace, that we know the three days later story, for my Lord and my God not giving up, not stepping off the cross despite the taunting crowd. Thankful that there is a way to live with God in this world, that freedom is on offer and that the mercies are wide and flowing from the heart of our Maker. Crazy love.
- acedia Advent Anna autumn baby banter beach beach hut beautiful beauty beer Bible binface birthday blog books brighton broken camp children Christmas church contentment Dad darkness drumming Easter Emmanuel family films food friends friendship fun God grace holiday home hope hove husbandface identity Jesus job joy life Light love maker Mark moving Mum Music parenting peace pride Questions rain rant reality Sarah sonface spiritual direction summer sun sunshine tea thankful tunnel waiting walk weakness wine work writing
- Husbandface helping parent teacher relations. Worth a read :) twitter.com/doing_learning… 2 hours ago
- @Tanya_Marlow Thanks lovely but ah the irony- I always think, I'm not offering much with my reviews, not like that… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
- What I’ve been reading, a bumper March-April edition. thelongwalkhome.co.uk/2017/04/26/wha… https://t.co/rBNNwhLqeo 1 day ago
- The second week of the holidays… The one with the Motorhome adventure… thelongwalkhome.co.uk/2017/04/25/the… https://t.co/wnHVC2aAEP 2 days ago
- The first week of the holidays… thelongwalkhome.co.uk/2017/04/17/the… https://t.co/CjjOUJQXx6 1 week ago