Arriving to a palatial holiday home for the week, the sunshine, French supermarkets, endless games of contract whist, bad films, the sunshine, wine, more wine, wine on the terrace, wine in French village squares in the shade, wine in beautiful restaurants, Sarah’s cute giggling fits and her generosity- “this one is on me”, the waiters wonderful French accent explaining the even more wonderful food on offer, chats, snorts of laughter from reading our books, random Narnia quoting moments, Sarah saving us from the bat, Phil and Katie, Phil’s slight obsession with the drink hour of the day, walking and talking with Katie in the morning sunshine, walks around sleepy French villages, ice cream, du pain, du vin et du boursin, ‘rest’ days, church, Psalm 130, vineyards, sunflowers, sunshine, scrabble, chocolate, tea, aperitif hour, picnics in the field, lazy mornings, random dream sharing, more sunshine, talking about James, talking about heaven, reading some more books.
- acedia Advent Anna autumn baby banter beach beach hut beautiful beauty beer Bible binface birthday blog books brighton broken camp children Christmas church contentment Dad darkness despair drumming Easter Emmanuel family films food friends friendship fun God grace holiday home hope hove husbandface identity Jesus joy life Light love maker Mark moving Mum Music parenting peace pride Questions rain rant reality Sarah sonface spiritual direction summer sun sunshine tea thankful tunnel waiting walk weakness wine work writing
- #Those who wait… thelongwalkhome.co.uk/2017/10/18/tho… https://t.co/dqfZ4eT7CO 1 day ago
- Processing parenting once more… thelongwalkhome.co.uk/2017/10/10/pro… https://t.co/1uVWSXKD00 1 week ago
- Just another weekly roundup… thelongwalkhome.co.uk/2017/09/29/jus… https://t.co/UnCQDQgdYD 2 weeks ago
- One of those weeks… in which the black dog makes an unwelcome appearance. thelongwalkhome.co.uk/2017/09/15/one… https://t.co/7Bmcc8fYF0 1 month ago
- What I’ve read, the July and August Edition. thelongwalkhome.co.uk/2017/09/05/wha… https://t.co/F6l83a8Zib 1 month ago