One day, one day we will walk in the sun, there will be no more tiredness, pain, grumpiness, frustration, longings, fears or uncertainty. We will have our tears wiped away, we will know for sure, and we will be at peace. One day we will know as we are known now. One day we will stand face to face with our Maker. One day we will be welcomed home with big fat steak and the finest of wine, and we will be at peace. One day.
- acedia Advent Anna autumn baby banter beach beach hut beautiful beauty beer Bible binface birthday blog books brighton broken camp children Christmas church contentment Dad darkness despair drumming Easter Emmanuel family films food friends friendship fun God grace holiday home hope hove husbandface identity Jesus joy life Light love maker Mark moving Mum Music parenting peace pride Questions rain rant reality Sarah sonface spiritual direction summer sun sunshine tea thankful tunnel waiting walk weakness wine work writing
- Another one of those weekly round ups thelongwalkhome.co.uk/2017/07/21/ano… https://t.co/lORSi7tJ6D 1 week ago
- @botherer Hmmm. Although- 'Amazing' might be taking it too far. More bearable than most :) 2 weeks ago
- @botherer What?? It's amazing. He's so kind and helpful. And it's better than mike the flipping knight ;) 2 weeks ago
- If anyone is missing Jason Donovan I can recommend Boj as a way of hearing his dulcet tones again :) he is Boj's singing dad :) love it. 2 weeks ago
- I'm not all that impressed with tennis right now either :( 2 weeks ago