Usually in my world, for some unknown reason, May is a depressing month, I get sad and down and generally mope around. This, coupled with my general less than cheery outlook on life leads to much misery. Which is silly because this is the sunny warm happy month. As I was on the train enjoying the sunshine today I decided to fight back against May and 365 (note it has now become a verb) for the rest of the month. So 31 it is, a revival of the things to be thankful for, a revival of delighting in the details. Already I can feel my brain not wanting to put down the merely good things about a day, it wants to moan and mope. But there is joy out there, there is stuff that is cool out there, and there are beautiful things to be thankful for.
- acedia Advent Anna autumn baby banter beach beach hut beautiful beauty beer Bible binface birthday blog books brighton broken camp children Christmas church contentment Dad darkness despair drumming Easter Emmanuel family films food friends friendship fun God grace holiday home hope hove husbandface identity Jesus joy life Light love maker Mark moving Mum Music parenting peace pride Questions rain rant reality Sarah sonface spiritual direction summer sun sunshine tea thankful tunnel waiting walk weakness wine work writing
- Evening snapshot thelongwalkhome.co.uk/2017/08/22/eve… https://t.co/1I0irCIeVQ 1 day ago
- Another one of those weekly round ups thelongwalkhome.co.uk/2017/07/21/ano… https://t.co/lORSi7tJ6D 1 month ago
- @botherer Hmmm. Although- 'Amazing' might be taking it too far. More bearable than most :) 1 month ago
- @botherer What?? It's amazing. He's so kind and helpful. And it's better than mike the flipping knight ;) 1 month ago
- If anyone is missing Jason Donovan I can recommend Boj as a way of hearing his dulcet tones again :) he is Boj's singing dad :) love it. 1 month ago