So anyway

Life is too weird to post anything vaguely profound right now, instead have a go at this found at Steffy B’s site.

“What ever happened to lazy, egocentric blog posts? It’s about time I brought them back into fashion, and thought I’d steal a bit of Me Time too.”

Your Name:
My name:
Summarize me in three words:
Where did we meet:
Take a stab at my middle name:
How long have you known me:
When is the last time that we saw each other:
Do I drink?:
Do I smoke:
Am I happy:
Am I a good person:
What was your first impression of upon meeting me/seeing me:
What’s one of my favorite things to do:
Am I funny:
How do you make me smile:
What’s my favorite type of music:
Have you ever seen me cry:
Can I sing?:
What is the best feature about me:
Am I shy or outgoing:
Am I a rebel or do I follow the rules:
Do I have any special talents:
I’m hot? Am I not? Go ahead, you can say … :
Have you ever hugged me:
Kissed me?:
What is my favorite food:
Have you ever had a crush on me:
Am I dating anyone:
If there was one good nickname for me, what would it be:
What’s your favorite memory of me:
Who do I like right now:
What is my worst habit:
Are we friends:
Do you want us to be more than friends?
Do I believe in God?
Am I family oriented?
Who is my best friend? Will you repost this so I can do it?

Copy it, paste it in a comment, make me smile.

Advertisements
This entry was posted in From the basement. Bookmark the permalink.

7 Responses to So anyway

1. Steffy says:

Your Name: Steffy BMy name:PeachSummarize me in three words:Peachy, humble, wonderful.Where did we meet:Reading missionTake a stab at my middle name: Beatbox MaryHow long have you known me:3 years this week (apparently!)When is the last time that we saw each other:Sunday morningDo I drink?:YesDo I smoke:NoAm I happy:NO! But you know, joy in Jesus and all that.Am I a good person:There is no-one who does good, not even one!What was your first impression of upon meeting me/seeing me:That’s one of Anna’s friends so she’s probably nice. She laughs at my jokes! I want to be her friend.What’s one of my favorite things to do: Hit things.Am I funny: You’re not a comedian, but we laugh together. Mostly at ourselves.How do you make me smile: I’m not sure but I seem to manage it quite a lot.What’s my favorite type of music: Sad ladies or silly rock boys.Have you ever seen me cry:Hahahahahahahahahahah!Can I sing?:No, but who cares – you can hit things!!What is the best feature about me: Can I have 3? The fact that you live and breathe music, your life-driving conviction that 2 Cor 4 is true, and your deep empathy for friends.Am I shy or outgoing: More on the shy end,but you are not a social retard.Am I a rebel or do I follow the rules:You follow the rules.Do I have any special talents: You can move your head from side to side in a Bollywood style. It’s the dance-move I most covet.Would you call me preppy, average, sporty, punk, hippie, glam, nerdy, snobby, or something else (what): No, I would not.I’m hot? Am I not? Go ahead, you can say … : Peachy pretty lady.Have you ever hugged me:About 1 million timesKissed me?:No, though I did offer on Saturday night! Hehe!!What is my favorite food: ChocolateHave you ever had a crush on me:NoAm I dating anyone:NoIf there was one good nickname for me, what would it be:PeachWhat’s your favorite memory of me: One small one which springs to mind is you sitting beside me in the car at staff conference, silently drinking in the Indigo Girls. Sums up one of the many reasons why you’re brilliant.Who do I like right now: I don’t knowWhat is my worst habit: Snoring when you’re sharing a tent with me!If you and I were stranded on a desert island, what is the one thing I would bring? BongosAre we friends:Yes, duh!Do you want us to be more than friends?No, but thanks.Do I believe in God? Yes, duh!Am I family oriented? You like families. Who is my best friend? That Anna girl?Will you repost this so I can do it? Silly girl.

2. Lizzi says:

Your Name: Miss Lizzi Woodward [woowoo]My name: Miss Kath Arnold [football head]Summarize me in three words: big big pyjamas Where did we meet: BHTake a stab at my middle name: MaryHow long have you known me: 17 monthWhen is the last time that we saw each other: just like a second ago when I brought you tea and a very small appleDo I drink?: yes yesDo I smoke: noAm I happy: you long for the day when you will be completelyAm I a good person: nopeWhat was your first impression of upon meeting me/seeing me: I have a terrible memory, no way my memory could do you justiceWhat’s one of my favorite things to do: bongoAm I funny: yeah How do you make me smile: I’m ever so wittyWhat’s my favorite type of music: sad lady singingHave you ever seen me cry: yeahCan I sing?: noWhat is the best feature about me: you’re wiseAm I shy or outgoing: shyAm I a rebel or do I follow the rules: rebelDo I have any special talents: yeah – you make good bagelsWould you call me preppy, average, sporty, punk, hippie, glam, nerdy, snobby, or something else (what): I call you kathI’m hot? Am I not? yesHave you ever hugged me: yesKissed me?: might have kissed your foot onceWhat is my favorite food: um bagels?Have you ever had a crush on me: nahAm I dating anyone: nopeIf there was one good nickname for me, what would it be: football headWhat’s your favorite memory of me: any time you’re wearing your big big pj’s and drinking teaWho do I like right now: meWhat is my worst habit: you turn your nose up at my eating habitsIf you and I were stranded on a desert island, what is the one thing I would bring? The word of GodAre we friends: yeah babyDo you want us to be more than friends? Like… we could get a pet?Do I believe in God? yesAm I family oriented? yesWho is my best friend? i don’t know.Will you repost this so I can do it? sure

3. Yakattack says:

Your Name: YakinskiMy name: KMASummarize me in three words: woop/tea/irish-dancingWhere did we meet: behind a pillar hiding from scary monstersTake a stab at my middle name: Mary/ Mademoiselle-Fifi-La-Bongo-Is-there-any-more-tea?-lovely-one. How long have you known me: It must be 8ish years? When is the last time that we saw each other: In our magic mirrors or do you mean on Saturday?Do I drink?: well i don’t see any signs of dehydration, so i guess you do.Do I smoke: only kippersAm I happy: what does happy mean? If we’re talking Shirley Temple, then NO (a good thing), if we’re talking hooked up with God, then that’s affirmative.Am I a good person: Only in Jesus. But you might be a Song Perood, which has an Estonian Popstar ring to it.What was your first impression of upon meeting me/seeing me?: Fear. YOu’re a grown up. Run. Hide. Do some irish dancing. It’s all going to be ok.What’s one of my favorite things to do?: expressive danceAm I funny: haha or uh-oh? How do you make me smile: bumbling through life in a random fashion.What’s my favorite type of music: anything with soul – baby.Have you ever seen me cry: I don’t recall. Can I sing?: You are my favourite encouraging singer to stand next to in church. So that’s a yes.What is the best feature about me: funky-lady status and all that involves.Am I shy or outgoing: both. Am I a rebel or do I follow the rules: rebelrebelrebelrebelDo I have any special talents: profundity, large brain, making me laugh, encouragement, ability to own excellent polar bears, irish dancing, tea drinking, fabulous smile.Would you call me preppy, average, sporty, punk, hippie, glam, nerdy, snobby, or something else (what): LovelyI’m hot? Am I not? yesHave you ever hugged me: yesKissed me?: Perhaps, but certainly Polar.What is my favourite food: historically – coronation chicken stotties from Vennels, those deep fried things at the Court Inn, nice soup at hte lovely ladies’ teashop.If there was one good nickname for me, what would it be: MeepWhat’s your favorite memory of me: too many. All involving silliness and smiles.Who do I like right now: Polar, Jesus. Hopefully not in that order.What is my worst habit: resolutely living a long way from me. It’s got to stop young lady.If you and I were stranded on a desert island, what is the one thing I would bring? Erm, small furry animals? Chocolate brownies? No, definitive answer – I don’t know but it would probably be blue.Are we friends: yeah babyDo I believe in God? yes. or else.Am I family oriented? yes

4. Midmer says:

Your Name: CathyMidmerMy name: KathArnoldSummarize me in three words: You are lovelyWhere did we meet: Hothorpe I presume (old school: with the wicker screen)Take a stab at my middle name: What rot! There is no space for one, KathArnold.How long have you known me: ummm… 3 1/2 years I supposeWhen is the last time that we saw each other: Friday 12 Jan 07, approx. 1.45pmDo I drink?: yesDo I smoke: no, but if you did you’d look SO COOLAm I happy: only if the darkness is an altogether jollier phenomenon than I’ve been led to believe. But, good times don’t totally elude you. Nor does joy.Am I a good person: wretchedly sinful yet gloriously righteous!What was your first impression of upon meeting me/seeing me: I can’t remember but it was probably ‘you look nice, please be my friend!’What’s one of my favorite things to do: watch NeighboursAm I funny: yes, but I can’t quite remember howHow do you make me smile: by being totally honest with you, and sometimes squeaking.What’s my favorite type of music: surely you are far too emotionally complex and musically aware to have just one?Have you ever seen me cry: I must have! Can I sing?: I have heard you make a joyful noise and have loved itWhat is the best feature about me: I’d have to say the top bit of your nose – it’s amazing!Am I shy or outgoing: I’ve never really thought about it!Am I a rebel or do I follow the rules: you follow the rules, but grudgingly.Do I have any special talents: you excel at comforting and friendly physical touch. You do the right thing at the right time. It’s a wonderful gift. Would you call me preppy, average, sporty, punk, hippie, glam, nerdy, snobby, or something else (what): CuddlyI’m hot? Am I not? Go ahead, you can say … : You’re the cutest!(those dimples!)Have you ever hugged me: yes, lots, and even feel comfortable enough to initiate at any time!Kissed me?: I don’t think so.What is my favorite food: not sure, but fish and chips by the sea has got to be up there.Have you ever had a crush on me: noAm I dating anyone: not sure, but I’ll check on FacebookIf there was one good nickname for me, what would it be: I’m sorry, your name is KathArnold.What’s your favorite memory of me: meeting you and immediately cracking many insensitive jokes about your Oxbridge reject education, and you actually laughing and still wanting to be my friendWho do I like right now: JesusWhat is my worst habit: beating me at poolIf you and I were stranded on a desert island, what is the one thing I would bring? teabagsAre we friends: wow, yes we are!Do you want us to be more than friends? Let’s push the boat out and be colleagues too.Do I believe in God? About 51% of the time, I gatherAm I family oriented? Yeah! Who is my best friend? Do you have an ipod?Will you repost this so I can do it? No, I don’t know what that means. You could email me though.

5. Kath says:

For the record, I have never and will never be an oxbridge reject. One would have to applied to said Universities to achieve that…

6. Midmer says:

Yes I think you told me that 3 1/2 years ago, but I seem to remember I ploughed on with the ‘hilarious’ insults anyway…

7. Helen says:

Your Name:KathyMy name: helen monkeySummarize me in three words: hugs, tea, chocolate cakeWhere did we meet: schoolTake a stab at my middle name: maryHow long have you known me: we were 11 when we first met… but can’tremember when got to ‘know’ you…. D of E?When is the last time that we saw each other: too long ago!Do I drink?: yepDo I smoke: nopeAm I happy: essentially I hopeAm I a good person: fundementallyWhat was your first impression of upon meeting me/seeing me: can’tremember… you were sat on the wall outside the music room on thefirst day, I remember that so you made an impression!What’s one of my favorite things to do: cuddleAm I funny: yesHow do you make me smile: just by being me (and silly)What’s my favorite type of music: all the good stuffHave you ever seen me cry: yes, and cried on you plentyCan I sing?: yes… tho not necessarily in tune!What is the best feature about me: your youness… and cuddlinessAm I shy or outgoing: quiet, which maybe mistaken for shyness but isn’t reallyAm I a rebel or do I follow the rules: you follow the good rulesDo I have any special talents: looking after people, knowig what we needWould you call me preppy, average, sporty, punk, hippie, glam, nerdy,snobby, or something else (what): FAB!I’m hot? Am I not? definatelyHave you ever hugged me: plentyKissed me?: think soWhat is my favorite food: choccy cakeHave you ever had a crush on me: noAm I dating anyone: noIf there was one good nickname for me, what would it be: kathyWhat’s your favorite memory of me: all of them, cheese & wine (and icecream and jelly baby) evenings, visiting you in durham… walkingalong the river and the botanic garden, and bella pasta, milkshakesand the aquarium, walking in leigh woods when we last metWho do I like right now: ?What is my worst habit: being on the wrong side of the worldIf you and I were stranded on a desert island, what is the one thing Iwould bring? drumsAre we friends: YESDo you want us to be more than friends? housemates in the summer?Do I believe in God? YESAm I family oriented? yesWho is my best friend? I hope I’m still one of them