Tonight I feel like I’m in a decompression chamber, the cusp of two worlds, the space inbetween the lines in my head. The transition between what has been and what will be. It’s strange to think that yesterday morning I was in Prague, and now I’m in Brighton, a route achieved via Bournemouth, Southampton and Guildford. Tomorrow I won’t travel anywhere and then I’m off again. Which clearly explains the need to write this somewhere. I’d better go to bed before tomorrow comes.
- acedia Advent Anna autumn baby banter beach beach hut beautiful beauty beer Bible binface birthday blog books brighton broken camp children Christmas church contentment Dad darkness drumming Easter Emmanuel family films food friends friendship fun God grace holiday home hope hove husbandface identity Jesus job joy life Light love maker Mark moving Mum Music parenting peace pride Questions rain rant reality Sarah sonface spiritual direction summer sun sunshine tea thankful tunnel waiting walk weakness wine work writing
- Fun #30DaysWild on Day 28 cycling through the clouds and memories. …otorhomingfamily.doingandlearning.com/30-days-of-wil… 7 minutes ago
- Reading Charlotte's Web to son1, whilst knowing some of the ending... 22 hours ago
- Anyone know?! twitter.com/motorhomingfam… 1 day ago
- @botherer Really I have no answers just a lot of been there and are still there at times. Solidarity? Feeling it wi… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 days ago
- @botherer Patient reassurance (easier to say than do) it is a phase. It will end.It sucks. You are not… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 days ago