This new year passed me by, I was in the land of escape, the lovely Czech mountains, enjoying being back in Eastern Europe. We spurned new year in favour of bed and sleep. Liberating maybe, but the whole new year thing has passed me by. I did however make one important resolution: Eat more fruit in savory dishes. It really works. And yes, that is what I have learnt from the last week and a half. There is something enormously satisfying about days when all you do is get up, walk around some pretty mountains, eat amazing food, read books, chat, laugh, eat more food, walk in more perfect snow scenes and go to bed. I don’t see why we can’t just do that for the rest of life. Really.
- acedia Advent Anna autumn baby banter beach beach hut beautiful beauty beer Bible binface birthday blog books brighton broken camp children Christmas church contentment Dad darkness despair drumming Easter Emmanuel family films food friends friendship fun God grace holiday home hope hove husbandface identity Jesus joy life Light love maker Mark moving Mum Music parenting peace pride Questions rain rant reality Sarah sonface spiritual direction summer sun sunshine tea thankful tunnel waiting walk weakness wine work writing
- One of those weeks… in which the black dog makes an unwelcome appearance. thelongwalkhome.co.uk/2017/09/15/one… https://t.co/7Bmcc8fYF0 1 week ago
- What I’ve read, the July and August Edition. thelongwalkhome.co.uk/2017/09/05/wha… https://t.co/F6l83a8Zib 2 weeks ago
- Weekly roundup returns thelongwalkhome.co.uk/2017/09/01/wee… https://t.co/nrEpw7sqvw 3 weeks ago
- Evening snapshot thelongwalkhome.co.uk/2017/08/22/eve… https://t.co/1I0irCIeVQ 1 month ago
- Another one of those weekly round ups thelongwalkhome.co.uk/2017/07/21/ano… https://t.co/lORSi7tJ6D 2 months ago