The football is over, the tennis has gone, this can only mean one thing, and one thing alone. Yes, you have guessed it. Neighbours is due to be back on our screens. The question is, has anyone missed it? Does anyone remember what happened before it disappeared? Does anyone still follow what on earth is going on with Paul’s son who planted a bomb on the train and now is trying to pretend to be another son for reasons which escape me now? (breathe) Clearly more than one question there. I shall watch it today, after all, a little bit of the magic may still be there. Susan could be in it.
- acedia Advent Anna autumn baby banter beach beach hut beautiful beauty beer Bible binface birthday blog books brighton broken camp children Christmas church contentment Dad darkness drumming Easter Emmanuel family films food friends friendship fun God grace holiday home hope hove husbandface identity Jesus job joy life Light love maker Mark moving Mum Music parenting peace pride Questions rain rant reality Sarah sonface spiritual direction summer sun sunshine tea thankful tunnel waiting walk weakness wine work writing
- @botherer Really I have no answers just a lot of been there and are still there at times. Solidarity? Feeling it wi… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 hours ago
- @botherer Patient reassurance (easier to say than do) it is a phase. It will end.It sucks. You are not… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 hours ago
- @botherer 15th August? 2 days ago
- Attempting to fit as much into the longest day as possible. Next step. Camping in wales :) unplugging for a few days :) 4 days ago
- I've lived by the sea for 14 years. Today was the first day I've swam in it. Here's to many more times :) 4 days ago