1. I enjoyed the experience of Mission today.
2. I remembered that there is more to this world than the visible world.
3. Harold really needs to grieve. Shutting everyone out just won’t work forever.
4. Sleeping on a bad sofa gives me strange dreams of people dying through sofa attack. I kid you not.
5. The prospect of my own bed, clean sheets and a warm night in is almost too exciting.
6. I bought Ice Ice Baby from itunes. Oh dear.
7. Today I grinned all the way home because I’m loved, called and kept by the maker of the world. mm. (Jude 1 if in doubt)
- acedia Advent Anna autumn baby banter beach beach hut beautiful beauty beer Bible binface birthday blog books brighton broken camp children Christmas church contentment Dad darkness drumming Easter Emmanuel family films food friends friendship fun God grace holiday home hope hove husbandface identity Jesus job joy life Light love maker Mark moving Mum Music parenting peace pride Questions rain rant reality Sarah sonface spiritual direction summer sun sunshine tea thankful tunnel waiting walk weakness wine work writing
- @botherer Really I have no answers just a lot of been there and are still there at times. Solidarity? Feeling it wi… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 hours ago
- @botherer Patient reassurance (easier to say than do) it is a phase. It will end.It sucks. You are not… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 hours ago
- @botherer 15th August? 2 days ago
- Attempting to fit as much into the longest day as possible. Next step. Camping in wales :) unplugging for a few days :) 4 days ago
- I've lived by the sea for 14 years. Today was the first day I've swam in it. Here's to many more times :) 4 days ago