The bliss of Saturday’s. Morning of sorting, cleaning and ordering our flat after two weeks of illness chaos. Time away from the lovely boys. Massage in the afternoon. Hanging out with God as my back got some overdue healing hands on it. Glad of the art of relieving tension. Refreshed soul and spirit.
- acedia Advent Anna autumn baby banter beach beach hut beautiful beauty beer Bible binface birthday blog books brighton broken camp children Christmas church contentment Dad darkness despair drumming Easter Emmanuel family films food friends friendship fun God grace holiday home hope hove husbandface identity Jesus joy life Light love maker Mark moving Mum Music parenting peace pride Questions rain rant reality Sarah sonface spiritual direction summer sun sunshine tea thankful tunnel waiting walk weakness wine work writing
- Another one of those weekly round ups thelongwalkhome.co.uk/2017/07/21/ano… https://t.co/lORSi7tJ6D 1 day ago
- @botherer Hmmm. Although- 'Amazing' might be taking it too far. More bearable than most :) 1 week ago
- @botherer What?? It's amazing. He's so kind and helpful. And it's better than mike the flipping knight ;) 1 week ago
- If anyone is missing Jason Donovan I can recommend Boj as a way of hearing his dulcet tones again :) he is Boj's singing dad :) love it. 1 week ago
- I'm not all that impressed with tennis right now either :( 1 week ago