The bliss of a whole hour with my Spiritual Director. Realising God has been about these last 5 months since son2’s birth. Spilling it all out. Remembering and reflecting. Aware of the divine at work. A small island of peace at the end of a crazy full on week. The sacrifice of the ill husbandface so it could happen. Breathe my soul, breathe.
- acedia Advent Anna autumn baby banter beach beach hut beautiful beauty beer Bible binface birthday blog books brighton broken camp children Christmas church contentment Dad darkness drumming Easter Emmanuel family films food friends friendship fun God grace holiday home hope hove husbandface identity Jesus job joy life Light love maker Mark moving Mum Music parenting peace pride Questions rain rant reality Sarah sonface spiritual direction summer sun sunshine tea thankful tunnel waiting walk weakness wine work writing
- @skerrydreamer @WildLondon Thanks! 2 days ago
- Realising our #30dayswild challenge starts when we are in London for a week. Love the urban challenge :) 2 days ago
- @botherer What are you saying? Lovejoy was the greatest... er. 2 days ago
- RT @motorhomingfam: How has motorhoming impacted your mental health? We have high hopes for the positive impact of this. 2 days ago
- RT @motorhomingfam: Planning our epic road trip in July. Spending a chunk of time in Northumberland. Excited to go dark :) 2 days ago