A good Wednesday (a miracle in itself). Enjoying my crazy boys all day. Smiles from the smallest and fun play from the biggest. The bliss of a whole hour where they napped at the same time, at the SAME TIME. Finishing a book for the first time in 5 months. Very glad of the company of the lovely Alice this afternoon and a chance to talk student again.
- acedia Advent Anna autumn baby banter beach beach hut beautiful beauty beer Bible binface birthday blog books brighton broken camp children Christmas church contentment Dad darkness drumming Easter Emmanuel family films food friends friendship fun God grace holiday home hope hove husbandface identity Jesus job joy life Light love maker Mark moving Mum Music parenting peace pride Questions rain rant reality Sarah sonface spiritual direction summer sun sunshine tea thankful tunnel waiting walk weakness wine work writing
- Oh my life. Yes yes yes. As you were. twitter.com/botherer/statu… 6 days ago
- Trudging on. thelongwalkhome.co.uk/2017/03/18/tru… https://t.co/xw8zUOfZVe 1 week ago
- What I’m into. The February Edition. thelongwalkhome.co.uk/2017/03/08/wha… 2 weeks ago
- For those who asked... here's the link to the sermon from Sunday. onechurchbrighton.org/our-talks 2 weeks ago
- In which we all get sick and then I preached. thelongwalkhome.co.uk/2017/03/05/in-… https://t.co/KVvUfe61VK 2 weeks ago