A good day back in the saddle post half term. A touch of relief at getting back into routine. Sharing the frustrations of life with small people with a good friend this morning. The wonderful normality of Mandy Monday afternoons and her love for us and our boys.
- acedia Advent Anna autumn baby banter beach beach hut beautiful beauty beer Bible binface birthday blog books brighton broken camp children Christmas church contentment Dad darkness drumming Easter Emmanuel family films food friends friendship fun God grace holiday home hope hove husbandface identity Jesus job joy life Light love maker Mark moving Mum Music parenting peace pride Questions rain rant reality Sarah sonface spiritual direction summer sun sunshine tea thankful tunnel waiting walk weakness wine work writing
- Anyone know?! twitter.com/motorhomingfam… 10 hours ago
- @botherer Really I have no answers just a lot of been there and are still there at times. Solidarity? Feeling it wi… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
- @botherer Patient reassurance (easier to say than do) it is a phase. It will end.It sucks. You are not… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
- @botherer 15th August? 3 days ago
- Attempting to fit as much into the longest day as possible. Next step. Camping in wales :) unplugging for a few days :) 5 days ago