First day of the holidays. Up and out early for the train. Son1’s uncontainable excitement at the train, every sign on the train, the view, the tunnels and the wheels. Deciding to walk in the sunny sun sunshine instead of the tube. Good chats with the husbandface. Blue skies and the pretty buildings of wealthy London. Feeling alive and awake. Fun of the museum. Big toothless grins all day from son2. Steak and chips for dinner and a big glass of red wine. Delighting in my favourite boys/man all day long. Happy grateful sigh.
- acedia Advent Anna autumn baby banter beach beach hut beautiful beauty beer Bible binface birthday blog books brighton broken camp children Christmas church contentment Dad darkness drumming Easter Emmanuel family films food friends friendship fun God grace holiday home hope hove husbandface identity Jesus job joy life Light love maker Mark moving Mum Music parenting peace pride Questions rain rant reality Sarah sonface spiritual direction summer sun sunshine tea thankful tunnel waiting walk weakness wine work writing
- @skerrydreamer @WildLondon Thanks! 1 day ago
- Realising our #30dayswild challenge starts when we are in London for a week. Love the urban challenge :) 1 day ago
- @botherer What are you saying? Lovejoy was the greatest... er. 1 day ago
- RT @motorhomingfam: How has motorhoming impacted your mental health? We have high hopes for the positive impact of this. 1 day ago
- RT @motorhomingfam: Planning our epic road trip in July. Spending a chunk of time in Northumberland. Excited to go dark :) 1 day ago