First day of the holidays. Up and out early for the train. Son1’s uncontainable excitement at the train, every sign on the train, the view, the tunnels and the wheels. Deciding to walk in the sunny sun sunshine instead of the tube. Good chats with the husbandface. Blue skies and the pretty buildings of wealthy London. Feeling alive and awake. Fun of the museum. Big toothless grins all day from son2. Steak and chips for dinner and a big glass of red wine. Delighting in my favourite boys/man all day long. Happy grateful sigh.
- acedia Advent Anna autumn baby banter beach beach hut beautiful beauty beer Bible binface birthday blog books brighton broken camp children Christmas church contentment Dad darkness drumming Easter Emmanuel family films food friends friendship fun God grace holiday home hope hove husbandface identity Jesus job joy life Light love maker Mark moving Mum Music parenting peace pride Questions rain rant reality Sarah sonface spiritual direction summer sun sunshine tea thankful tunnel waiting walk weakness wine work writing
- Oh my life. Yes yes yes. As you were. twitter.com/botherer/statu… 6 days ago
- Trudging on. thelongwalkhome.co.uk/2017/03/18/tru… https://t.co/xw8zUOfZVe 1 week ago
- What I’m into. The February Edition. thelongwalkhome.co.uk/2017/03/08/wha… 2 weeks ago
- For those who asked... here's the link to the sermon from Sunday. onechurchbrighton.org/our-talks 2 weeks ago
- In which we all get sick and then I preached. thelongwalkhome.co.uk/2017/03/05/in-… https://t.co/KVvUfe61VK 2 weeks ago