Thankful for… After a few days of black cloud thoughts- chatting things through with Husbandface, remembering that Jesus is bigger than these thoughts, remembering that we can love each other in the hard realities of life. Glad that God is patient with us and that he comes towards us in our stubborn moody weirdness.
- acedia Advent Anna autumn baby banter beach beach hut beautiful beauty beer Bible binface birthday blog books brighton broken camp children Christmas church contentment Dad darkness drumming Easter Emmanuel family films food friends friendship fun God grace holiday home hope hove husbandface identity Jesus job joy life Light love maker Mark moving Mum Music parenting peace pride Questions rain rant reality Sarah sonface spiritual direction summer sun sunshine tea thankful tunnel waiting walk weakness wine work writing
- Loving it :) twitter.com/motorhomingfam… 1 day ago
- @botherer Wow. Planning on a visit this summer and hopefully to see you guys too! 1 day ago
- Such an interesting film. @AdeleJK and @lazbash you seen it? Feels like one we could talk abt for hrs. twitter.com/motorhomingfam… 2 days ago
- Fairly desperate for this to begin. Here's why we are going :) only 8 weeks to go! …otorhomingfamily.doingandlearning.com/why-are-we-goi… 2 days ago
- Not sure it helps if my muttered I forgive yous sound as meaningful as my son's apologies.. 2 days ago