Thankful for… Finishing work early and heading off to see a friend, afternoon tea in the garden, sunshine, ant wars, scones, cream and jam. The uber lovely daffodils in our kitchen. Fun evening in watching The Island with husbandface and temporary housemate Dave.
- acedia Advent Anna autumn baby banter beach beach hut beautiful beauty beer Bible binface birthday blog books brighton broken camp children Christmas church contentment Dad darkness drumming Easter Emmanuel family films food friends friendship fun God grace holiday home hope hove husbandface identity Jesus job joy life Light love maker Mark moving Mum Music parenting peace pride Questions rain rant reality Sarah sonface spiritual direction summer sun sunshine tea thankful tunnel waiting walk weakness wine work writing
- @skerrydreamer @WildLondon Thanks! 1 day ago
- Realising our #30dayswild challenge starts when we are in London for a week. Love the urban challenge :) 1 day ago
- @botherer What are you saying? Lovejoy was the greatest... er. 1 day ago
- RT @motorhomingfam: How has motorhoming impacted your mental health? We have high hopes for the positive impact of this. 1 day ago
- RT @motorhomingfam: Planning our epic road trip in July. Spending a chunk of time in Northumberland. Excited to go dark :) 1 day ago