Thankful for… honest chats, the arrival of Meredith and Steven from across the Atlantic, wandering around the pretty city of Brighton, naps and the uber lovely second hand book shop in Alfriston. Pub food and early bed. A packed day of touring our pretty places with friends. Thankful for friendship and husbandface’s American family.
- acedia Advent Anna autumn baby banter beach beach hut beautiful beauty beer Bible binface birthday blog books brighton broken camp children Christmas church contentment Dad darkness drumming Easter Emmanuel family films food friends friendship fun God grace holiday home hope hove husbandface identity Jesus job joy life Light love maker Mark moving Mum Music parenting peace pride Questions rain rant reality Sarah sonface spiritual direction summer sun sunshine tea thankful tunnel waiting walk weakness wine work writing
- Overly excited about the extra hour we don't have to fill before church tmw morning. And the light evenings :) it's sprrrrinnngg! 1 day ago
- Oh my life. Yes yes yes. As you were. twitter.com/botherer/statu… 1 week ago
- Trudging on. thelongwalkhome.co.uk/2017/03/18/tru… https://t.co/xw8zUOfZVe 1 week ago
- What I’m into. The February Edition. thelongwalkhome.co.uk/2017/03/08/wha… 2 weeks ago
- For those who asked... here's the link to the sermon from Sunday. onechurchbrighton.org/our-talks 2 weeks ago