Cycling down to work today, sun shining, past a lumious green Preston Park, winding through the North Lanes, past intriguing shops and many cafes I’ve yet to try. Past Anish Kapoor’s Sky Mirror (go Brighton Festival) and then onto the seafront. Crusing along with the green and blue sea to the left, both Piers looking their shabby best in the bright light. To the right the vast array of diveristy of beauty and ugly that make up Brighton seafront, the grim concrete Centre contrasted with the white flowing flats of Hove. Green Hove lawns, string of people going to a conference, runners on the front and Jack Johnson in my ears. I love this city, I love my home. I love Fridays.
- acedia Advent Anna autumn baby banter beach beach hut beautiful beauty beer Bible binface birthday blog books brighton broken camp children Christmas church contentment Dad darkness despair drumming Easter Emmanuel family films food friends friendship fun God grace holiday home hope hove husbandface identity Jesus joy life Light love maker Mark moving Mum Music parenting peace pride Questions rain rant reality Sarah sonface spiritual direction summer sun sunshine tea thankful tunnel waiting walk weakness wine work writing
- Processing parenting once more… thelongwalkhome.co.uk/2017/10/10/pro… https://t.co/1uVWSXKD00 6 days ago
- Just another weekly roundup… thelongwalkhome.co.uk/2017/09/29/jus… https://t.co/UnCQDQgdYD 2 weeks ago
- One of those weeks… in which the black dog makes an unwelcome appearance. thelongwalkhome.co.uk/2017/09/15/one… https://t.co/7Bmcc8fYF0 1 month ago
- What I’ve read, the July and August Edition. thelongwalkhome.co.uk/2017/09/05/wha… https://t.co/F6l83a8Zib 1 month ago
- Weekly roundup returns thelongwalkhome.co.uk/2017/09/01/wee… https://t.co/nrEpw7sqvw 1 month ago