Cycling down to work today, sun shining, past a lumious green Preston Park, winding through the North Lanes, past intriguing shops and many cafes I’ve yet to try. Past Anish Kapoor’s Sky Mirror (go Brighton Festival) and then onto the seafront. Crusing along with the green and blue sea to the left, both Piers looking their shabby best in the bright light. To the right the vast array of diveristy of beauty and ugly that make up Brighton seafront, the grim concrete Centre contrasted with the white flowing flats of Hove. Green Hove lawns, string of people going to a conference, runners on the front and Jack Johnson in my ears. I love this city, I love my home. I love Fridays.
- acedia Advent Anna autumn baby banter beach beach hut beautiful beauty beer Bible binface birthday blog books brighton broken camp children Christmas church contentment Dad darkness despair drumming Easter Emmanuel family films food friends friendship fun God grace holiday home hope hove husbandface identity Jesus joy life Light love maker Mark moving Mum Music parenting peace pride Questions rain rant reality Sarah sonface spiritual direction summer sun sunshine tea thankful tunnel waiting walk weakness wine work writing
- Another one of those weekly round ups thelongwalkhome.co.uk/2017/07/21/ano… https://t.co/lORSi7tJ6D 1 week ago
- @botherer Hmmm. Although- 'Amazing' might be taking it too far. More bearable than most :) 2 weeks ago
- @botherer What?? It's amazing. He's so kind and helpful. And it's better than mike the flipping knight ;) 2 weeks ago
- If anyone is missing Jason Donovan I can recommend Boj as a way of hearing his dulcet tones again :) he is Boj's singing dad :) love it. 2 weeks ago
- I'm not all that impressed with tennis right now either :( 2 weeks ago