Our kind of church on a Sunday morning far away, chatting, reading the Bible, praying, grateful as ever for friends who’ve know me for a long long time, who I can bear my soul to, who love me as me. Glad to share their lives and deeply glad that we have real solid hope. The cosy cottage keeping us safe as the storm rages outside, good times to use the phrase pathetic fallacy. Sitting in the best deli/cafe and consuming more incredible food, paper buying, curling up on a sofa reading. Ending the day with much roast joy, a warming fire and a good film. Happy sighs all round.
- acedia Advent Anna autumn baby banter beach beach hut beautiful beauty beer Bible binface birthday blog books brighton broken camp children Christmas church contentment Dad darkness despair drumming Easter Emmanuel family films food friends friendship fun God grace holiday home hope hove husbandface identity Jesus joy life Light love maker Mark moving Mum Music parenting peace pride Questions rain rant reality Sarah sonface spiritual direction summer sun sunshine tea thankful tunnel waiting walk weakness wine work writing
- One of those weeks… in which the black dog makes an unwelcome appearance. thelongwalkhome.co.uk/2017/09/15/one… https://t.co/7Bmcc8fYF0 6 days ago
- What I’ve read, the July and August Edition. thelongwalkhome.co.uk/2017/09/05/wha… https://t.co/F6l83a8Zib 2 weeks ago
- Weekly roundup returns thelongwalkhome.co.uk/2017/09/01/wee… https://t.co/nrEpw7sqvw 2 weeks ago
- Evening snapshot thelongwalkhome.co.uk/2017/08/22/eve… https://t.co/1I0irCIeVQ 1 month ago
- Another one of those weekly round ups thelongwalkhome.co.uk/2017/07/21/ano… https://t.co/lORSi7tJ6D 2 months ago