Running on a open sandy Hove beach early in the morning, the sun sparkling off the sea, the ocean making it’s nifty little swishing sound, the cheery hello’s to other people on the beach and the knowledge that each morning the mercies are new. As new, bright and shiny as the sun as it rises and the smooth sand of the beach as the waves erase the mess of the night before. And talking to my Anna tonight on the phone, about everything, nothing, little things, big things and loving being known.
- acedia Advent Anna autumn baby banter beach beach hut beautiful beauty beer Bible binface birthday blog books brighton broken camp children Christmas church contentment Dad darkness drumming Easter Emmanuel family films food friends friendship fun God grace holiday home hope hove husbandface identity Jesus job joy life Light love maker Mark moving Mum Music parenting peace pride Questions rain rant reality Sarah sonface spiritual direction summer sun sunshine tea thankful tunnel waiting walk weakness wine work writing
- @botherer Really I have no answers just a lot of been there and are still there at times. Solidarity? Feeling it wi… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 hours ago
- @botherer Patient reassurance (easier to say than do) it is a phase. It will end.It sucks. You are not… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 hours ago
- @botherer 15th August? 2 days ago
- Attempting to fit as much into the longest day as possible. Next step. Camping in wales :) unplugging for a few days :) 4 days ago
- I've lived by the sea for 14 years. Today was the first day I've swam in it. Here's to many more times :) 4 days ago