Running on a open sandy Hove beach early in the morning, the sun sparkling off the sea, the ocean making it’s nifty little swishing sound, the cheery hello’s to other people on the beach and the knowledge that each morning the mercies are new. As new, bright and shiny as the sun as it rises and the smooth sand of the beach as the waves erase the mess of the night before. And talking to my Anna tonight on the phone, about everything, nothing, little things, big things and loving being known.
- acedia Advent Anna autumn baby banter beach beach hut beautiful beauty beer Bible binface birthday blog books brighton broken camp children Christmas church contentment Dad darkness despair drumming Easter Emmanuel family films food friends friendship fun God grace holiday home hope hove husbandface identity Jesus joy life Light love maker Mark moving Mum Music parenting peace pride Questions rain rant reality Sarah sonface spiritual direction summer sun sunshine tea thankful tunnel waiting walk weakness wine work writing
- Another one of those weekly round ups thelongwalkhome.co.uk/2017/07/21/ano… https://t.co/lORSi7tJ6D 1 month ago
- @botherer Hmmm. Although- 'Amazing' might be taking it too far. More bearable than most :) 1 month ago
- @botherer What?? It's amazing. He's so kind and helpful. And it's better than mike the flipping knight ;) 1 month ago
- If anyone is missing Jason Donovan I can recommend Boj as a way of hearing his dulcet tones again :) he is Boj's singing dad :) love it. 1 month ago
- I'm not all that impressed with tennis right now either :( 1 month ago