Sitting in the park on the phone to Roz, the sounds of Brighton in the background, seagulls, children playing and a random man playing the penny whistle. Reading exactly what I need to know with some students. “Since, through God’s mercy, we have this ministry, we do not lose heart.” Sitting on the train, seeing the pretty sun lighting up bluebells and other purpley type flowers on the way home. Thinking, it’s time to be thankful for those kind of details again. Wanting to fight the weariness and finish this race well.
- acedia Advent Anna autumn baby banter beach beach hut beautiful beauty beer Bible binface birthday blog books brighton broken camp children Christmas church contentment Dad darkness despair drumming Easter Emmanuel family films food friends friendship fun God grace holiday home hope hove husbandface identity Jesus joy life Light love maker Mark moving Mum Music parenting peace pride Questions rain rant reality Sarah sonface spiritual direction summer sun sunshine tea thankful tunnel waiting walk weakness wine work writing
- Evening snapshot thelongwalkhome.co.uk/2017/08/22/eve… https://t.co/1I0irCIeVQ 1 day ago
- Another one of those weekly round ups thelongwalkhome.co.uk/2017/07/21/ano… https://t.co/lORSi7tJ6D 1 month ago
- @botherer Hmmm. Although- 'Amazing' might be taking it too far. More bearable than most :) 1 month ago
- @botherer What?? It's amazing. He's so kind and helpful. And it's better than mike the flipping knight ;) 1 month ago
- If anyone is missing Jason Donovan I can recommend Boj as a way of hearing his dulcet tones again :) he is Boj's singing dad :) love it. 1 month ago