Over the last few months excitement has built up in the Arnold family as finally the tunnel project my Dad has been working on has started to be built. To understand the significance of this you have to go back to about 20 years ago when Dad first started working on the scheme. Yes. 20 years ago. I think Dad might have had a happier life if he’d have just got paid to bang his head against a brick wall for 20 years. After many starting and stopping it’s finally being done and I am proud of my Dad. He project manages this scheme. And if you clicky click here you’ll see his tunnel and about 30 seconds of him saying something about boring machines (hehe).
- acedia Advent Anna autumn baby banter beach beach hut beautiful beauty beer Bible binface birthday blog books brighton broken camp children Christmas church contentment Dad darkness despair drumming Easter Emmanuel family films food friends friendship fun God grace holiday home hope hove husbandface identity Jesus joy life Light love maker Mark moving Mum Music parenting peace pride Questions rain rant reality Sarah sonface spiritual direction summer sun sunshine tea thankful tunnel waiting walk weakness wine work writing
- Evening snapshot thelongwalkhome.co.uk/2017/08/22/eve… https://t.co/1I0irCIeVQ 1 day ago
- Another one of those weekly round ups thelongwalkhome.co.uk/2017/07/21/ano… https://t.co/lORSi7tJ6D 1 month ago
- @botherer Hmmm. Although- 'Amazing' might be taking it too far. More bearable than most :) 1 month ago
- @botherer What?? It's amazing. He's so kind and helpful. And it's better than mike the flipping knight ;) 1 month ago
- If anyone is missing Jason Donovan I can recommend Boj as a way of hearing his dulcet tones again :) he is Boj's singing dad :) love it. 1 month ago