This year I have no weddings to go to so far. It seems like most of my friends have moved on and are starting the next generation of people. What is happening this year is the constant 30th birthday parties that I shall have to attend. I would like to shout along with Joey “Why God WHY? What are you doing to us.” Instead I shall accept the passing of years with dignity and grace, or maybe just enjoy all the cool parties I get to go to. Last nights was the lovely Sarah’s. We dressed up well.
- acedia Advent Anna autumn baby banter beach beach hut beautiful beauty beer Bible binface birthday blog books brighton broken camp children Christmas church contentment Dad darkness drumming Easter Emmanuel family films food friends friendship fun God grace holiday home hope hove husbandface identity Jesus job joy life Light love maker Mark moving Mum Music parenting peace pride Questions rain rant reality Sarah sonface spiritual direction summer sun sunshine tea thankful tunnel waiting walk weakness wine work writing
- Fun #30DaysWild on Day 28 cycling through the clouds and memories. …otorhomingfamily.doingandlearning.com/30-days-of-wil… 15 minutes ago
- Reading Charlotte's Web to son1, whilst knowing some of the ending... 22 hours ago
- Anyone know?! twitter.com/motorhomingfam… 1 day ago
- @botherer Really I have no answers just a lot of been there and are still there at times. Solidarity? Feeling it wi… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 days ago
- @botherer Patient reassurance (easier to say than do) it is a phase. It will end.It sucks. You are not… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 days ago