1. Lie in bed encased by a big duvet and smile at the weekend.
2. Go for a big fat bike ride on the downs, get covered in mud.
3. Listen to Jonathan Ross all morning whilst sorting, cleaning and generally sitting.
4. Eat amazing food.
5. Talk to nice friends on the phone who make you laugh.
6. Listen to random acid folk music. (what on earth is acid folk?)
7. Read the paper.
8. Watch an episode of the West Wing and smile.
9. Write some letters.
10. Watch the X factor. Laugh at the bad bad singers.
11. Watch a film with friends, whilst eating Lindt chocolate and drinking red wine. Let the film be one you can recite backwards. (“I want the Truth”, “TRUTH, you can’t handle the TRUTH.” Jack Nicholson at his best.)
12. Crawl back under the duvet safe in the knowledge that tomorrow is another day off.
- acedia Advent Anna autumn baby banter beach beach hut beautiful beauty beer Bible binface birthday blog books brighton broken camp children Christmas church contentment Dad darkness drumming Easter Emmanuel family films food friends friendship fun God grace holiday home hope hove husbandface identity Jesus job joy life Light love maker Mark moving Mum Music parenting peace pride Questions rain rant reality Sarah sonface spiritual direction summer sun sunshine tea thankful tunnel waiting walk weakness wine work writing
- Fun #30DaysWild on Day 28 cycling through the clouds and memories. …otorhomingfamily.doingandlearning.com/30-days-of-wil… 12 minutes ago
- Reading Charlotte's Web to son1, whilst knowing some of the ending... 22 hours ago
- Anyone know?! twitter.com/motorhomingfam… 1 day ago
- @botherer Really I have no answers just a lot of been there and are still there at times. Solidarity? Feeling it wi… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 days ago
- @botherer Patient reassurance (easier to say than do) it is a phase. It will end.It sucks. You are not… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 days ago