I’m off to lie down in a green pasture for a week. Normal blogging/emailing/texting/365ing will be resumed next week. Until then ponder what we are waiting for, NOT an ethereal place with clouds, BUT a redeemed solid earth, new real bodies, perfect relationship with our Maker all guaranteed by the historical reality of the resurrection of the dead by Jesus. Certain hope. Reality that shapes all life now. Off you go, think about that for a bit, I have a green pasture to lie in.
- acedia Advent Anna autumn baby banter beach beach hut beautiful beauty beer Bible binface birthday blog books brighton broken camp children Christmas church contentment Dad darkness despair drumming Easter Emmanuel family films food friends friendship fun God grace holiday home hope hove husbandface identity Jesus joy life Light love maker Mark moving Mum Music parenting peace pride Questions rain rant reality Sarah sonface spiritual direction summer sun sunshine tea thankful tunnel waiting walk weakness wine work writing
- #Those who wait… thelongwalkhome.co.uk/2017/10/18/tho… https://t.co/dqfZ4eT7CO 1 day ago
- Processing parenting once more… thelongwalkhome.co.uk/2017/10/10/pro… https://t.co/1uVWSXKD00 1 week ago
- Just another weekly roundup… thelongwalkhome.co.uk/2017/09/29/jus… https://t.co/UnCQDQgdYD 2 weeks ago
- One of those weeks… in which the black dog makes an unwelcome appearance. thelongwalkhome.co.uk/2017/09/15/one… https://t.co/7Bmcc8fYF0 1 month ago
- What I’ve read, the July and August Edition. thelongwalkhome.co.uk/2017/09/05/wha… https://t.co/F6l83a8Zib 1 month ago