Ok, Ok, so many updates, so little time. Paul Simon is bringing out a new album. The rumour on the street is that it is Quite Good. And so it should be, coming from the genius that is. He was promoting it on Jools Holland last night. Here’s a preview. Father and daughter is my current favourite track. Mainly because it reminds me of my Dad. Aw.
- acedia Advent Anna autumn baby banter beach beach hut beautiful beauty beer Bible binface birthday blog books brighton broken camp children Christmas church contentment Dad darkness despair drumming Easter Emmanuel family films food friends friendship fun God grace holiday home hope hove husbandface identity Jesus joy life Light love maker Mark moving Mum Music parenting peace pride Questions rain rant reality Sarah sonface spiritual direction summer sun sunshine tea thankful tunnel waiting walk weakness wine work writing
- Processing parenting once more… thelongwalkhome.co.uk/2017/10/10/pro… https://t.co/1uVWSXKD00 6 days ago
- Just another weekly roundup… thelongwalkhome.co.uk/2017/09/29/jus… https://t.co/UnCQDQgdYD 2 weeks ago
- One of those weeks… in which the black dog makes an unwelcome appearance. thelongwalkhome.co.uk/2017/09/15/one… https://t.co/7Bmcc8fYF0 1 month ago
- What I’ve read, the July and August Edition. thelongwalkhome.co.uk/2017/09/05/wha… https://t.co/F6l83a8Zib 1 month ago
- Weekly roundup returns thelongwalkhome.co.uk/2017/09/01/wee… https://t.co/nrEpw7sqvw 1 month ago