Ahem

I watched the most ridiculous episode of Neighbours ever today. The worst acting ever. I mean. A plane crash. Really. I think they might have overreached themselves this time.
Good fun though.

Advertisements
This entry was posted in From the basement. Bookmark the permalink.

7 Responses to Ahem

1. Lou says:

I agree – the explosion at Lassiters now that was exciting and I was worried for people – however I know they’re not going to exterminate the entire population of Ramsey Street so I don’t wanna see them snogging each other to death. And why – WHY – today we’re they finding out about whether their family members were alive through a TV newcast – what was that about??! (saying that I did have to stop myself praying with Harold for Susans protection at least!! :o))

2. Kath says:

Yeah, I know that feeling! Such a surreal bunch of episodes, my favorite bit of yesterdays was the etheral music going on in the background… so weird!And you are so right about the endless I love you’s going on… Best bit was the made up names read out on the radio of people who blatently weren’t on the flight! Oh dear.

3. Alison says:

I agree – it was pretty dire! I spent most of the plane crash episode in histerics! The ethereal music in the background was indeed a high point! nevertheless I hope I don’t miss anything too crucial next week at Relay 2!!!

4. Sarah says:

Was I the only one who cried? Maybe! The music was funny tho I agree…

5. Jonny:) says:

So all your stuff on your blog and everyone talks about the neighbours posting….. /:) I’m just bitter as we dont have a TV licene in Chi

6. Kath says:

yeah, all this profound meaningful darkness and all anyone cares about is Neighbours.. fair enought really!

7. Lou says:

Alison – don’t worry – i’ll text you any crucial updates!!