If you want to see a full catalogue of our time in Bulgaria, check out Dancing Dave’s photo diary, (www.david-long.co.uk/bulgaria) complete with handy captions supplied by Lou (itslousblog.blogspot.com). Proving that we can never really say that what happened in Bulgaria stays in Bulgaria. Which was a nice idea when pretending to be a small child for a carnival evening, or dancing a Bulgarian folk dance badly or… as I said what happened in Bulgaria can never really stay in Bulgaria. And on one level it shouldn’t – it would be decidedly pants not to tell of all God did out there, to not big up His name and work.
- acedia Advent Anna autumn baby banter beach beach hut beautiful beauty beer Bible binface birthday blog books brighton broken camp children Christmas church contentment Dad darkness drumming Easter Emmanuel family films food friends friendship fun God grace holiday home hope hove husbandface identity Jesus job joy life Light love maker Mark moving Mum Music parenting peace pride Questions rain rant reality Sarah sonface spiritual direction summer sun sunshine tea thankful tunnel waiting walk weakness wine work writing
- @botherer Really I have no answers just a lot of been there and are still there at times. Solidarity? Feeling it wi… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 hours ago
- @botherer Patient reassurance (easier to say than do) it is a phase. It will end.It sucks. You are not… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 hours ago
- @botherer 15th August? 2 days ago
- Attempting to fit as much into the longest day as possible. Next step. Camping in wales :) unplugging for a few days :) 4 days ago
- I've lived by the sea for 14 years. Today was the first day I've swam in it. Here's to many more times :) 4 days ago